Amazon has a lot of promotions every year, but if you want to say which one is the most famous, then Black Friday is definitely on the list. This is an event that is not inferior to domestic Double Eleven and 618. During the event, the products were also quite favorable and were welcomed by many consumers. Now, let’s take an article from the cross-border alliance CSP to explain Amazon’s Black Friday deal!
Many people will be curious. Double 11 has always been nicknamed "Singles' Day". So what is the origin of Black Friday? When is Amazon's Black Friday? What are the conditions for the Amazon Black Friday Lightning Deal?
What is the origin of Black Friday?
There are many theories about the origin of "Black Friday". The more common view is that because this day is the first day of opening after Thanksgiving (the fourth Thursday in November), it is the traditional and grand Christmas in the United States. Christmas, people usually start Christmas big purchases, and many stores will have a lot of customers and a lot of money.
Traditionally, different colors of ink are used to keep accounts, red means loss or deficit, and black means profit. So this Friday is called Black Friday, which is used to express that this day is expected to be profitable.
Because the store's discount activities generally start at midnight at the end of Thanksgiving (that is, at midnight on Friday), and start the next day after Thanksgiving, people who want to buy bargains must rush to the mall in the dark to queue up to buy bargains, which is also ok. It is regarded as an origin of "Black Friday". This kind of behavior has a very vivid saying, called Early Bird (early bird).
Every November and December is the traditional shopping season in the United States, and "Black Friday" is the craziest shopping day for Americans in a year. And store employees used the name Black Friday to poke fun at themselves, saying it would be a busy day.
And some groups protesting consumer supremacy have also deliberately chosen this day as a non-consumption day.
When is Amazon's Black Friday?
Black Friday is the Friday of the fourth week in November every year. Amazon's Black Friday flash sales activities, depending on the country site, the time is different.
Amazon announced that this year's "Black Friday" will start on Thursday, November 24 and last for 48 hours.
Amazon (AMZN) has announced that there will be millions of deals at various prices around the world during its 48-hour Black Friday event starting on Thursday, November 24.
Shoppers will be able to save money on essentials in a variety of categories, including toys, electronics, fashion, beauty and Amazon devices, and find incredible prices on products from popular brands such as Moroccan Oil, Peter Thomas Roth, Drybar hair products, DeLonghi espresso machine, and supplies for Mrs. Meyer's cleaning day.
Black Friday Participation Criteria?
1. Price: 20% of the lowest price in the past 30 days, that is, 20% off, 30% off or 25% off, but it must be the lowest price of the year and not less than 10 USD/GBP/EUR .
2. Evaluation: The store's evaluation of the product cannot be lower than 3 stars (3.5 in Japan). If it is too low, registration is prohibited, and there is still time to improve the evaluation of the product.
3. Product: The condition of the product must be new, not second-hand. The campaign should register as many product variants as possible, eg: size, color, style, etc. The seller must ensure that the product style is rich and complete.
4. Logistics: Products must be shipped by the official FBA of the platform, otherwise they are not eligible for registration.
5. Activity fee: The store will charge a fee of $500 to register for the Black Friday platform. Each site is different, and the fees charged are different. Please wait for the platform notification for details.
6. Promotion duration: Black Friday lasts for 4 hours, and some sites exceed 4 hours.
It should be noted that Amazon has always been an invitation system, and only those who have received the invitation can sign up. After signing up, you may not be able to successfully participate in the seckill. Moreover, not all products can register for flash sales. For example, electronic cigarettes, alcohol, adult products, medicines, formula milk powder, and medical devices are not allowed to participate in flash sales .
That's it for Amazon's Black Friday presentation. If you are eligible, you can sign up. After all, the flow of people during the event is still very large, which can attract more consumers to shop. If you don’t have the recommended flash sales and want to increase the traffic of the Black Five major promotions, you can find the cross-border alliance CSP (private self) to help you report the Black Friday flash sales activities, and help you solve problems from a professional perspective and increase sales!