I believe that many Amazon sellers will have a headache when they see A-to-Z, and new sellers will also be confused: What is A-to-Z? Is it that scary? Let the editor introduce A-to-Z in detail today, read on~
The article is slightly longer and is divided into the following four parts
●Buyers apply for A-to-Z claims, what conditions need to be met
●Seller receives A-to-Z, how to deal with it
●How sellers can avoid A-to-Z to the greatest extent
one. Introduction to A-to-Z
A-to-Z, the "Amazon A-to-Z Guarantee" Amazon's claim guarantee, is a promise made by Amazon that when consumers purchase goods sold and completed by third-party sellers, Amazon will provide them with a guarantee if Buyers are not satisfied with the purchased goods or services, they can initiate an A-to-Z claim to protect their own interests.
two.What conditions do buyers need to meet to apply for an A-to-Z claim?
1. Have contacted the seller through "Contact Seller" in "My Account";
2. The seller has not responded for more than 2 working days;
3. The buyer's request satisfies the circumstances of the Amazon Marketplace Transaction Guarantee claim.
three.What should the seller do after receiving A-to-Z
1. Check in time: Check whether there is a new A-to-Z in the Amazon account performance;
2. Reply in time: you need to follow up and reply on Amazon within 3 days after the claim is opened. Because if the seller does not respond within 3 days, Amazon will approve the buyer's claim by default, deduct the full claim amount from the seller's account directly, and refund the buyer;
3. Contact the buyer: Through active communication, try to get the buyer to withdraw A-to-Z; (However, pay attention to the words during the communication process, improper words may lead to the closure of the Amazon store)
4. Prepare appeal: If the buyer has not responded, or cannot meet the buyer’s claim requirements, we need to submit an appeal letter to Amazon for appeal, and we need to collect the following information: order details, package tracking information, communication records with buyers, previous Returned partial loans and preferential information, etc.
4. How buyers can avoid A-to-Z to the greatest extent
1. Actively and timely reply to buyers' emails
When there is a problem with the transaction, the buyer will generally give priority to contacting the store seller for communication. If the problem order is not processed in time, the buyer may directly submit A-to-Z;
2. Take the initiative to refund the buyer
Check the progress of the buyer's return in a timely manner, and refund the buyer at an appropriate time, so as to avoid further claims from the buyer;
3. Accurately describe the product and provide clear pictures
Make sure that the product matches the ASIN and matches the description, which allows buyers to accurately understand the product they want to buy in advance, and reduces the probability that the product does not match the buyer's expectation after receiving the product;
4. Confirm shipment and provide tracking information
Confirm the order as soon as it ships and provide tracking information to Amazon;
5. Provide high-quality pre-sales and after-sales services
Solve the buyer's pre-sale and after-sale quality problems for free.
(The content of this article is organized based on online data. For the purpose of conveying more information, it does not mean that QuanExpress agrees with its views and positions)