Children's toys are listed on Amazon's US station, and CPC certification is required. Children's toys are listed on Amazon's European station, and EU CE certification EN71 test report is required. The main export markets for children's toys are the United States and Europe. More and more foreign users like to buy children's toys online, and children's toys are exported and listed on Amazon in different countries.
Children's toys US station CPC certification, test types include:
1. Initial test: product test
2. Material change test: If there is a change in the material, test it
3. Periodic test: As a supplement to the material change test, if there is continuous production, no material change must be performed at least once a year.
4. Component testing: In general, the finished product is tested, and in some specific cases, all components can be tested to prove the compliance of the final product
5.Children's Product Certificate Children's Product Certificate can only be tested by an accredited third-party testing laboratory v133-8026-3640 , based on the certificate issued by the test report.
The information to be included in the CPC certification of the children's toys US station :
1. Product information
2. All laws and regulations applicable to the product
3. Information of the importer or manufacturer (Continental United States): including name, address and telephone number
4. The contact information of the holder of the test result file supporting the certificate: name, address, email address and telephone number. (usually understood as a manufacturer outside of the United States)
5. The production date and address of the product, the production date must be in the year and month, and the address must be in the city
6. Test time and address or test report based on certificate
Children's toys EU CE certification EN71 test report
EN71 is the normative standard for toy products in the EU market. Children are the most concerned and cherished group in the whole society. The toy market that children love is developing rapidly. At the same time, the harm caused to children by various quality problems of various toys also occurs from time to time. The requirements are becoming more and more stringent, many countries have established their own safety regulations for these products, production companies must ensure that their products are in compliance with relevant standards before they are sold in the region, manufacturers must To be responsible for accidents caused by the use of materials, the toy FN71 certification decree was launched in Europe, and its significance is to pass the EN71 standard to carry out technical specifications for toy products entering the European market, so as to reduce or avoid toys. Injury to children.
Take the EN71 Toy Safety Directive as an example, what is the EN71 Toy Safety Directive? The EN71 Toy Safety Directive sets out the safety requirements for toys sold in the EU, and the requirements also cover other children's products. Its directive mainly includes 13 parts, covering all aspects of toys and children's products v133-8026-3640 , including flammability, physical properties, children's paint and so on. In addition EN71 also specifies compliance pattern standards and other various labels.
The following is an overview of the 13 standards issued by the European Union on EN71:
EN71-1: Physical and Mechanical Testing
EN71-2: Flammability Test
EN71-3: Toxic Metal Dissolution Test
EN71-4: Chemical Experiment Toys
EN71-5: Non-experimental chemical toys
EN71-6: Age Refinement Label Chart
EN71-7: Children's Colorants
EN71-8: Rocking, sliding and similar toys for indoor and outdoor home entertainment
EN71-9: General requirements for organic compounds in toys
The process of handling the test report of children's toys:
1. Consulting quotation
2. Sign the contract
3. Send samples
5. Issuing a certificate/report after passing the laboratory test
7. Case closed
For specific details, we will make a reasonable quotation and cycle according to your product. If you want to sell products on Amazon, you must abide by Amazon's relevant regulations.