Attention Amazon 3C sellers, products must provide FCC certification from March 7th!
On February 1, 2022, Amazon officially announced that radio frequency devices (RFDs) sold in the United States must meet new FCC compliance requirements, emphasizing that all radio frequency devices (RFDs) must provide FCC compliance certification and information before March 7, 2022 , otherwise it will be taken off the shelf!
The original announcement from Amazon on February 1, 2022 reads as follows:
The announcement issued by Amazon on February 1, 2022 reads as follows:
In accordance with Amazon policy, all radio frequency devices (RFDs) must comply with Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulations and all federal, state, and local laws that apply to these products. If you are not sure whether the product you are selling is an RFD radio frequency product defined by the FCC, according to the FCC regulations, RFD refers to any electrical and electronic product that can emit radio frequency energy. Currently, the RFD products regulated by the FCC include: Wi-Fi equipment, Bluetooth devices, radios, broadcast transmitters, signal boosters and devices using cellular technology, etc. You can click on the corresponding link 37 of the original text to find the FCC guidelines describing what is an RFD product. If you want to sell RFD radio frequency products on Amazon, you must do one of the following as required by FCC radio frequency compliance regulations:
1. Provide proof of FCC compliance authorization, including the FCC certification number or contact information for the responsible party as defined by the FCC.
2. A statement that this product does not emit radio frequency energy or that this product does not require FCC radio frequency device authorization under regulations. To fill in the FCC Radio Frequency Compliance Information Form, you can click the corresponding link of the original text.
As of March 7, 2022, we will remove ASINs that lack the required FCC information from the Amazon platform until that information is provided.
The official Amazon link is as follows:
Examples of radios that require FCC certification include, but are not limited to:
1. Wi-Fi device
2. Bluetooth device
3. Wireless charging device
4. NFC, RFID reader device
5. Cell Phone
6. Electronic tablets and other devices with cellular connectivity
7. Two-way radio and walkie-talkie
8. Automatic Identification System (AIS) device
9. Broadcast transmitter
10. Signal booster
Shenzhen Huapin Testing Technology Co., Ltd. adheres to the principles of science, accuracy and rigor, and relies on excellent testing equipment and experienced testing and certification. Testing and certification consulting services provided to tens of thousands of enterprises. For details, please contact: Guo Gong 13428693948