Starting from September 1, 2020, US Amazon will display the seller’s company name and address on the “seller profile” page. For individual sellers, the personal name and address are displayed. The changes will bring the U.S. station in line with Amazon’s “seller profile” pages in Europe, Japan and Mexico.
According to Amazon’s official announcement:
They do their best to help sellers share their business information, including “seller profile” page, brand owner’s “store” page, and handmade “manufacturer information” page. These features help buyers learn more about the seller’s business and the products they sell. Amazon’s move is to ensure that the seller’s information baseline is consistent to help customers make informed shopping decisions.
So besides the company name and address, can we share more information to show it?
It’s true that you can add some other information, such as other information about businesses and products that you think will help customers. However, remember not to add email address to prevent spam and abuse. Amazon also requires customers and sellers to communicate electronically using a buyer seller messaging system.
You can use the following steps to view and update the store’s contact information:
1. Log in to your Amazon seller account.
2. In the “Settings” menu in the upper right corner of the seller center, click “account information” to view the “seller account information” page.
3. In the business information section, click the link to the information you want to view.
4. To change your company name, click Show name, and then to change the address, click company address. Enter new information or edit current information.
5. When finished, click submit to save.