Amazon is the largest e-commerce platform in the world, and the competition among sellers can be very fierce. In this case, if there is a violation, the seller's store is likely to be closed.
Listed below are 3 reasons why an Amazon account can be disabled:
1. Guide buyers to other platforms to buy
Amazon prohibits sellers from mentioning outside sales channels, so don't take the risk. Sellers should ensure that the following are not implemented:
1) Add a watermark to the product image or image;
2) Add seller name.BIZ, etc.;
3) Add seller details to product details or key points;
4) Add some external links.
2. Account association
One of Amazon's simplest rules prohibits sellers from having two accounts at the same location.
Sellers with multiple accounts often violate Amazon's policy by opening another account on the same computer under the same legal person or company name.
Amazon does not allow the same identity to have multiple accounts on the same site. The same single factor is less likely to cause a correlation. But when multiple factors are similar, the likelihood of a correlation is high, and the risk of store closures is higher.
In these cases, if the account is closed, the solution is either to demonstrate that the account is irrelevant or simply admit the breach, commit to not do it again, and come up with a plan of action to reinstate the suspended account by addressing these methods.
3. Manipulating Comments
Reviews are a critical part of convincing rival buyers, and sellers want five-star reviews on every sale.
Amazon is not a marketplace where sellers expect to receive a lot of reviews, but on average, the review rate is between 3%-5%.
Therefore, sellers must ensure that the following violations do not occur when processing reviews:
1) The buyer's comment method is incorrect (intention to avoid the review of Amazon's detection);
2) Sellers use private accounts to comment on their products;
3) Reward buyers who leave positive comments or delete negative comments;
4) Malicious negative reviews of competitors.
If there are no resources to unblock, it is relatively helpless to have an account closed. Sellers are advised to prepare in advance to avoid these pits.
Article source: XM Forex website