The importance of Amazon brand registration is a deep understanding for old sellers who have been on the platform for a long time. This is because when the seller has made a brand record for the store's products, it can effectively prevent malicious hijacking by other sellers, use the A+ page, and prevent listing from being infringed.
Therefore, more and more Amazon sellers began to apply for brand registration, but some sellers' applications were rejected by the platform.
1. Check whether the information is filled in incorrectly
According to a large number of screening statistics by our trademark department in the cross-border trademark circle, the main reason why most of them cannot be filed is that the trademark office has chosen the wrong address.
If the trademark office is in Japan, select Japan instead of filling in the registration information of the Amazon store site. If you fill in the wrong information, it will lead to information asymmetry, and the brand registration will be rejected by Amazon.
Generally there are the following situations:
①The submitted pictures are not qualified
②The submitted website is not qualified.
2. Check the uploaded logo
Check whether the uploaded picture is p. If the logo of the picture is not clear enough, try to take a few more detailed pictures.
a. Prepare two to three pictures of the LOGO printed on the product and the package;
b. Take pictures of the product directly, the LOGO and the complete product must be clear
3. Pay attention to whether there is a space for the trademark application number
When filling in the filing information, many sellers accidentally enter a space in the prefix in "Enter the trademark application number", which will also lead to incorrect information.
4. Check whether the submitted email address is qualified
We will be asked to fill in the Company E-mail during the brand filing. Remember, this mailbox cannot be filled with ordinary mailboxes, it must be a corporate mailbox with a brand name suffix.
5. Pay attention to whether the submitted website meets the requirements:
1. Use a website with a brand name suffix;
2. Use the English website;
3. The website should display information such as company description, address, contact number, contact email and brand LOGO (unified with the information in the account);
4. The product title in the website needs to start with the brand name and have a purchase button.