With the continuous increase in sales in the Amazon India market, many sellers are looking at this emerging market with admiration. It also makes many sellers who don't know much about Amazon also want to enter Amazon to open a store. So what are the advantages of opening a store on Amazon?Let me give you a few points
1. Amazon's C-end customers and corporate users are all over the world, and the market is very broad.
2. Amazon can provide fast and convenient logistics services to reduce the burden on sellers.
3. Sellers all over the world rely on Amazon for shopping, so don't worry about traffic .
4. The seller's collection is safe and timely, and the rights and interests of the seller are protected.
5. The quality of the customer base is high, and there are few after-sales problems.
After understanding the advantages of opening a store on Amazon, let's talk about what many sellers care about, how to settle in Amazon India?
1. Provide product information. If the seller is selling a unique or new product, then a UPC is required. It is also possible to apply for a UPC waiver if the UPC is not available. It should be noted that sellers with their own brands can register their brands under the brand registry to avoid brand infringement.
2. Provide contact information. To register for the Indian site, you must prepare your email address and phone number, preferably those that have not been used on Amazon.
3. Provide basic company information. The company's registration documents, business license, registered address and contact information, etc. are all required to open a store.
4. Provide bank account information. The name of the bank account holder, bank account number , bank IFSC code, and type of account are necessary for collection and payment.
5. Tax registration information ( PAN and GST), sellers who sell taxable products on Amazon must provide GST-related information when registering a seller account. On the contrary, if the seller sells tax-free products, it is not necessary to provide a GST tax number.