If the infringement of the Amazon store in the United States is related to Europe, how can Europe be 100% unblocked?
The Amazon platform is very strict on product infringement. Many stores will be blocked or products will be removed due to product design infringement.
So what should I do if the products of the Amazon store in the US store involve infringement? After the US store is infringed, it is linked to the European store. What should I do with the European store?
First of all, let's talk about the following case, how the operation will pass 100:
Pursuant to Section 3 of the Amazon Business Solutions Agreement, we deactivated your ***** seller account and disabled your listings. While working with you to resolve this issue, we will not transfer the funds to you, but will keep the funds in your account. This can take up to 90 days, but funds may be retained for longer. Please ship any outstanding orders promptly to avoid further impact on your account.
Why does this happen?
You have a separate account****** which we force disabled due to a violation of one of our policies. Therefore, you can no longer sell on *** using your *** seller account.
How do I reactivate my account?
To reactivate your seller account***, follow these steps:
1. You must first reactivate the account associated with 111111 by submitting an appeal. Please follow the instructions in the communications you receive about this account.
2. After successfully reactivating the account, please submit an appeal using the link below to reactivate the current account
What if I am not the owner of account ***?
If you don't think you have another account, follow these steps:
1. If you once owned the account/was the rights owner but no longer own the account/no longer have account rights, please visit this to submit an appeal with supporting documentation to show that you no longer own/be related to the account no longer have any relationship. Supporting documentation may include sales deeds, purchase agreements or business transfer agreements, termination of contracts, etc.
2. If you are unable to identify the above account and believe this deactivation was made in error, please visit here to submit an appeal and confirm that this account does not belong to you. If we are unable to verify your ownership of this account, your account will not be reinstated and will not be permitted to conduct business on Amazon in the future.
If I didn't post.
The above is a typical American store that has been associated with European stores due to infringement.
It should be noted that there is no problem with the account association itself, but if there is a problem with one of your accounts, the other associated accounts will be affected and may be affected by Amazon:
1. Remove selling rights to one or more of your accounts
2. Forcibly remove the listing of the new account
3. Close one or more accounts (aka bans)
Three consequences of Amazon account linking
● If it is associated with the site account, and the products sold between the accounts are overlapped, Amazon will force you to remove all the listings of the new account.
● There is no overlap of products sold on the same site, and the account may continue to survive.
● Any site, one of the associated accounts is closed, then the other several will not escape the bad luck, it is only a matter of time.
Anti-Amazon account association core countermeasures
1. Make Amazon think that multiple accounts are operated by different people in different places.
2. The association is determined based on multiple factors. A single factor is the same and will not be related. However, after a long-term accumulation of related factors, it will be judged to be related because of a certain related factor. Sellers should try to reduce the number of related factors. related factors.
3. Do ten new, new mailboxes, new computers, new systems, new browsers, new routes, new collection accounts and new products, new broadband, new mobile phone numbers, new credit cards.
For accounts registered with a complete set of information, I think that there are no other accounts associated with them, and the related factors have also been excluded. Of course, I hope that Amazon is crazy. According to the previous large-scale account bans
I hope it is a misjudgment. It is best to automatically restore the account in a few days, or directly check the internal association list display. If there is no automatic recovery, it is still necessary to unblock the account through an appeal.
In short, for American stores to be associated with European stores due to infringement, the window period has come, and for European stores, it is 100% passable.