Strollers and strollers to which this policy applies,
A recumbent stroller is a wheeled stroller designed to carry an infant in a supine or lying position and cannot be adjusted to a sitting position.
A sit stroller is a wheeled stroller designed to carry an infant in a sitting position, including a pushchair that uses a sitting position.
The sit-bed stroller is a wheeled stroller that can realize the function conversion between lying position and sitting position.
Our Recumbent Stroller and Seat Stroller Policy
According to Amazon requirements, all recumbent strollers and sit-up strollers shall be tested and comply with the following specific regulations or standards:
Regulatory /Standard Requirements
Strollers and strollers
· /2016-167 (recumbent stroller and sitting stroller regulation)
· /2018-83 – Total Lead Content (Lead Content under the Canada Consumer Product Safety Act)
· /2014-79 – Polyurethane Foam ( Item 16 of Appendix 2 of the Canada Consumer Product Safety Act – Tris( 2- chloropropyl) Phosphate (TCEP) )
· /2016-193 – Surface Coatings (Lead Content under the Canada Consumer Product Safety Act) (if applicable)
1. Confirm the product
2. Fill in the application form
3. Provide samples
4. Schedule tests
5. Confirm the draft after passing the test
6. The draft document is confirmed to be correct and the official document is published
We may ask you to provide the following information at any time, so we recommend that you have it handy for submission:
· Your business name (if applicable) and seller number
· Your contact information: email address and phone number
· A list of all the pushchairs and strollers you have published
· Product images and product packaging images (if applicable) for all the recumbent strollers and sitter strollers that you post. Images must include all sides of the product and product packaging for our review.
· Pictures of the product or test reports to prove that the product complies with the marking requirements ( /2016-167, Sections 14(1) and 15) (if applicable)
An image of the product or a test report certifying that the product complies with the warning and hazard labeling requirements ( /2016-167, Section 14(2)), if applicable
All trade descriptions and manuals for all recumbent strollers and sit-up strollers that you publish ( /2016-167, section 14(3) )
A test report from an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory confirming that each item has been tested to meet the applicable requirements above
Some labs offer discounted testing rates to Amazon. To learn more about these providers, go to the Service Provider Network .
How to submit information?
If you receive a request from us for your compliance documentation, please follow the steps below to submit the required information:
1. In Seller Central, select the [Performance] tab, then select [Account Health].
2. Under [Manage Your Compliance] in the lower right corner, click [Product Compliance Request].
3. To add compliance or appeal for a single product, please click [Add /Appeal Compliance]. To add compliance or appeals for multiple products, select the products to the left of the product, then click Take Action on Selected Products at the top of the product requirements form to choose how to submit your documents and information.
4. Provide compliance documents and information in the [Provide Documents] section, or provide appeal information and documents in the [Appeal Request] section.
5. Click [Submit for Approval] to send your submitted information for review by Amazon.
Note: The inspection report must include images of the inspected product that are sufficient to demonstrate that the inspected product is identical to the product listed on the detail page.
If you do not provide the required information by the applicable deadline, we may take the following actions:
· Remove relevant product information
Suspension of your ability to add new products and /or listings
Withhold any money due to you
We reserve the right to take any necessary further steps at our sole discretion.