Fall arrest safety belt
Fall arrest harnesses to which this policy applies
A fall arrest harness is protective equipment worn by workers when working at heights or walking on unprotected edges where falls may occur. The anti-fall safety belt is a connection between a fixed object and a non-fixed object, and is usually made of a non-metallic cable, a metal cable or a webbing and a buckle. Fall arrest harnesses can be full body (around the arms, legs and shoulders) or half body (around the waist and shoulders). Consulting hotline: 18835682048
Policies Applicable to Fall Arrest Harnesses
According to Amazon requirements, all fall arrest harnesses should be tested and meet the following specific regulations or standards:
Regulatory /Standard Requirements
Fall arrest safety belt
/ASSE Z359 (fall arrest and fall arrest devices for all seat belts)
CSA Z259.10-18 (full body harness)
Additionally, all fall arrest harnesses must have bilingual (English and French) safety warnings and instructions.
1. Confirm the product
2. Fill in the application form
3. Provide samples
4. Schedule tests
5. Confirm the draft after passing the test
6. The draft document is confirmed to be correct and the official document is published
We will ask you to provide the following information, so we recommend that you have this information handy for submission.
· Your business name (if applicable) and seller number
· Your contact information: email address and phone number
· A list of all fall arrest harnesses that you sell in our store
· Pictures of all sides of the product and product packaging, pictures of the labels, and (2) copies of all documentation provided with the fall arrest harness (eg, instructions for use, user manual) , in English and French. Detail page images are not sufficient evidence of compliance.
A test report issued by a laboratory accredited by ISO 17025 to prove that the product complies with the requirements of the above regulations and standards
If you need help obtaining compliance certifications, testing and audits, use our network of service providers .
How to submit information?
If you receive a request from us for your compliance documentation, please follow the steps below to submit the required information:
1. In Seller Central, select the [Performance] tab, then select [Account Health].
2. Under [Manage Your Compliance] in the lower right corner, click [Product Compliance Request].
3. To add compliance or appeal for a single product, please click [Add /Appeal Compliance]. To add compliance or appeals for multiple products, select the products to the left of the product, then click Take Action on Selected Products at the top of the product requirements form to choose how to submit your documents and information.
4. Provide compliance documents and information in the [Provide Documents] section, or provide appeal information and documents in the [Appeal Request] section.
5. Click [Submit for Approval] to send your submitted information for review by Amazon.
Note: The inspection report must include images of the inspected product that are sufficient to demonstrate that the inspected product is identical to the product listed on the detail page.
If you do not provide the requested information by the applicable deadline, we may take the following actions:
· Remove relevant product information
Suspension of your ability to add new products and /or listings
· Withhold all monies due to you
We reserve the right to take any necessary further steps at our sole discretion.