CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission) is the acronym for the US Consumer Product Safety Commission. He is a U.S. federal government agency whose main responsibility is to formulate standards and regulations for the safety of consumer product use and supervise their implementation.
Basic requirements for Amazon CPC certification in the United States:
1. The CPC certificate must be based on the test results of a third-party testing laboratory accredited by CPSC;
2. The CPC certificate is issued by the seller, and the third-party laboratory can provide assistance in drafting the CPC certificate;
3. Children's products must comply with all relevant safety rules and regulations
So what are the requirements of the US CPC certification for products?
1. Children's products must comply with relevant rules and safety regulations, and undergo mandatory third-party testing
2. The test must be carried out in a CPSC-approved laboratory
3. Based on the third-party test results, you can contact the third-party laboratory of Shenzhen Yibo Testing Agency to assist in issuing
4. Children's products must comply with all applicable rules or regulations
CPC Certification Fee Assessment
When applying for CPC certification, enterprise products are mainly evaluated according to product material points. Each group of materials needs to test the standard content of CPSIA and ASTM F963.Different children's products have different standards, if you want to confirm the cost of applying CPC certification for the product
Introduction to the Amazon CPC Certification Process
1) Fill out the application form,
2) Provide product information,
3) Send samples,
4) Test pass,
5) Issue report and certificate/certificate.
Cycle: 7 working days
US e-commerce tips:
Many Amazon sellers report: Toys sold on Amazon require CPC certification! Without this certification, it will be taken off the shelf! What the hell is going on here? Why is Amazon removing toy products? How to solve it? As Amazon's requirements for products are becoming more and more stringent, irregular random inspections are carried out at any time. For example, in May, a large number of bulbs do not have energy efficiency labels, and light string products do not have UL588 certification. They are required to provide 48 hours, and they are not available. Amazon is randomly checked by robots, and once found, there will be an email asking you to provide relevant certificates!