Understand that the current number of Facebook users is close to 1.4 billion, and 47% of global Internet users use Facebook. Facebook generates 4.5 billion “likes” every day, and Americans spend a total of 40 minutes a day on the social network, one-fifth of that time on mobile.
Three Ways to Drain Facebook Traffic
1. Facebook homepage
The establishment of a Facebook homepage is not as simple as expected. Before establishing it, we need to clarify some content first.
1) When you build a homepage, you must first clarify what the purpose of the homepage is? Is it to promote a company, a store or a product? Do you want to interact with fans or attract new fans? We need to think clearly about these issues before creating them. home page.
2) Next is the content. When building a Facebook fan page, we must first determine whether we have content, and whether your content can attract fans. We must know that content is king. In addition, the content can also be expressed in various ways, such as combined pictures, videos, etc.
3) In addition, it is necessary to increase the sense of participation of fans, and launch more activities to vote.
4) After your own post is posted, if you feel that the post is about to become popular, you can do some promotion appropriately to attract traffic.
5) If there are few fans in the early stage, you can choose zombie fans. This is not recommended, but it is also a skill.
6) When there is no content in the early stage, we can use the principle of taking it. The so-called principle of taking it is to find more interesting content and forward it to our homepage.
7) At the same time, we must have interaction. If fans ask questions, we must interact with fans in time.
8) The most taboo point is that the homepage is full of advertisements promoting products, so the loss rate of fans will be greatly increased.
9) Do a good job in attracting traffic through multiple channels. After the fan page is established, you must find ways to increase the number of fans. You can add a Facebook plug-in on your official website, or add a scan code to follow on the product packaging.
2. Influencer Marketing
Influencer marketing is a marketing method that many companies, brands or sellers are using now. The most important thing in influencer marketing is to find influencers to do appropriate marketing. So you need to do the following:
When doing influencer marketing, many friends don't know how to quickly find influencers. If you don't know, you can find them through Facebook grammar search, tools, and websites.
So after finding the influencer, how to judge the dimension of the influencer? We can judge the influencer by the number of fans, the number of posts, the number of likes and retweets, and the content of the post.
Find Influencers When negotiating prices and payment methods with influencers, be straight to the point and don’t be long-winded.
After the cooperation, pay close attention to the effect, do a good job tracking the effect, and see how the red person reposts the post.
At the same time, it is necessary to use the introduction of improvement, because celebrities also have their own circles. If the cooperation effect is good, you can let the celebrities transfer to their circle of friends.
One trick we need to pay attention to is that the more responsible the celebrity, the better the effect, so we need to find the celebrity who is responsible for the fans.
When you attract traffic in the early stage, there are no fans or the number of fans is relatively small at the beginning. So we need to pay attention to some skills when advertising.
1) Advertising, we must clarify the purpose of advertising. You can use posts, apps, website links, remarketing, and more.
2) The best thing about Facebook is that it can accurately target the age, gender, hobby, region, mobile phone model, operating system, network environment, etc. of the advertising audience. Through its precise positioning, you can determine whether the customer is the customer you want to put on.
3) Also make good use of custom audiences.
4) In addition, the behavior of customers on the website should be captured, and some of their behaviors on the Internet should be seen. We need to focus on remarketing, because remarketing advertising costs are low and conversion rates are high.
5) In fact, each advertisement should be a perfect artwork, and its content, pictures and titles should attract the audience at a glance.
6) One thing to keep in mind with Facebook ads: simplicity.
7) At the same time, put more advertisements and different audiences to try, and the budget should not be too high.
8) Stop ineffective advertisements in time.
9) Make a budget and track ad performance
Don't forget that we can also turn recent or old customers into loyal fans by giving gifts or giving discounts.
Finally, let's take a look at the comparison of three Facebook promotion methods:
So how to use tools to find red people for the drainage method, and what are the skills of Facebook drainage?
Facebook Drainage Tips:
Facebook traffic drainage tips have always been what many small and medium-sized sellers who use Facebook marketing want to learn. Regarding Facebook traffic drainage skills, seller friends need to pay attention to the following points: Build a fan group, because the fan group is a good place to interact with fans . When operating, pay attention to interaction and update posts in a timely manner. When advertising, you must choose a good time, and do not blindly advertise. When using Facebook to divert traffic, you must do all three channels in order to find the most suitable channel for you. Be sure to do remarketing well, because the cost of acquiring a new customer is much higher than the cost of maintaining an old one. Take advantage of your customers' local holidays and promotions. Take advantage of various tools (more on this below). Off-site drainage should use all available resources, such as packaging, emails, websites, and other social platforms.