According to the observation of Taobo Supply Chain, a German overseas warehouse delivery service provider, more and more merchants are doing Amazon stores. For Amazon merchants, it is necessary to choose a suitable site. So is Amazon Germany easy to do? In response to this problem , Many merchants have doubts, which are introduced in the following content.
As one of the largest sites on the Amazon platform, the European site includes five major sites in the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain. The German site is the most popular site for sellers besides the UK site, and it is relatively easy to do.
What are the methods of selection operation?
1. Platform selection method
1. Filter the Amazon list
Look at new products that are familiar with small categories under large categories. Among them, there are fewer reviews, higher rankings, and no obvious quality problems in the evaluation. Focus on smaller products.
Start with a small category that has never been done under a large category. Among them, there are fewer reviews, higher rankings, and no obvious quality problems in the evaluation. Focus on smaller products.
2. Find related products
Check your listing page often, you will find some related recommended products, and find new products that suit you. Using this method, you can find some related products, which can be bundled for sale after they are put on the shelves.
2. Selection method of high-quality stores in the same industry
1. Collect high-quality shops from peers
When optimizing products, collect high-quality peer stores, select Amazon sellers, whose monthly sales are the same as ours or higher than ours, the sales and reviews of the first few pages of the store products are good, and the shelf time is within half a year – within a year.
When analyzing product listings or advertisements, the method of collecting high-quality peer stores is the same as above. This requires a certain sensitivity to grasp the market.
Several stores can be collected every month to discover new sellers and new products in time.
2. Filter products by peer stores
Select the first few pages of the store product, the sales volume and evaluation are relatively high, but the shelf time is less than half a year to one year, and the number of peer sellers is less than 20.
This method has been tested to be fine. Save development costs, find products that have been tested by peers, and reduce trial and error costs.
3. Supplier recommendation method
Find suppliers for hot products
1. Inquire about hot-selling products with long-term cooperative suppliers, and arrange them for us according to our development form, so as to achieve mutual benefit and win-win.
2. It is necessary to conduct self-investigation and judge the hot-selling attributes of the products, so as to avoid the supplier's inventory-clearing products from being developed as hot-selling products.
3. You can make a rough judgment by checking the launch time of the same Amazon product and the number of rival sellers. If it has been on the shelves for several years, but everyone's evaluation is very average, or there are very few people who do it, it means that the product is more likely to be eliminated.
Regarding the question raised at the beginning, I have introduced it to you in the above content, and all Amazon merchants should be clear about it. In addition, Amazon merchants still need to master some related skills to operate their stores.
Taobo German e-commerce warehousing, with many years of logistics experience, provides sellers with professional one-piece delivery from overseas warehouses, German FBA transshipment, Amazon FBA transshipment, German overseas warehouse return and relabeling, Amazon return and relabeling services, the service covers Europe All FBA warehouses have the characteristics of fast timeliness, wide coverage, and high cost performance, with high-quality delivery resources at the end, pan-European delivery, and one warehouse can radiate the entire EU.