CE certification of electric blankets mainly involves EMC Directive/EU and LVD Low Voltage Directive/EU. Inquiry 15827079536
Electric blanket CE certification application involves certification instructions:
EMC Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive
LVD Low Voltage Directive
The specific certification instructions mainly depend on the selected certification body and the relevant instructions of the product.Different product test items are also completely different. The instructions for common test items of general electrical and electronic products are EMC and LVD instructions .
Electric blanket CE certification reference standard:
EN60335-1 Safety of household and similar electrical appliances – Part 1 : General requirements
EN60335-2-30 Household and similar electrical appliances . Safety . Particular requirements for room heaters
EN55014-1 Electromagnetic Compatibility . Requirements for Household Appliances , Electric Tools and Similar Devices . Part 1 : Emissions
EN55014-2 Electromagnetic compatibility – Requirements for household appliances, power tools and similar appliances – Part 2 : Immunity – Product class standard
EN61000-3-2 Electromagnetic Compatibility ( EMC ), Limits, Limits Harmonic Current Emission Limits (Equipment Input Current per Phase ≤ 16 A per Phase )
EN61000-3-3 Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC). Part 3-3 : Limits . Voltage variation , voltage fluctuation and Blinking limit.
Information required for CE certification of electric blanket
1. Product instruction manual. (If there are multiple models, the difference comparison data of the series products are required);
2. Safety design documents ( including key structural drawings , design drawings, parameters ) .
3. Product technical conditions ( or enterprise standards ) , establish technical data.
4. Product electrical schematic diagram, circuit diagram, block diagram, structure diagram
5. List of key components or raw materials ( please choose products with European certification marks ) .
6. The whole machine or component certification.
7. Other required information
Electric blanket CE certification test process
1. Fill in the application form, provide product pictures and material list, and determine the directives and harmonized standards that the product conforms to;
2. Determine the detailed requirements that the product should meet;
3. Prepare the test sample;
4. Test the product and check its compliance;
5. Draft and save the technical documents required by the directive;
6. The test is passed, the report is completed, the project is completed, and the CE certification report is issued