The title is a very important thing for a product. Sellers on the Amazon platform not only need to write a good title, but also need to optimize the title. So today I will talk to you about how to optimize the Amazon title.
1. First of all, Amazon seller friends can put the traffic word of the product first, so that when customers search for this word, Amazon’s algorithm can grab the seller’s product in the first time.
2. If the Amazon seller’s product has a brand, and the brand is good, the seller’s product brand can be placed in the second place, which can improve the seller’s brand awareness.
3. Here you can put the keywords of the product, including core words, broad words, long-tail words and precise words.
The more keywords are not equal to the better, don't pile up keywords, don't use words that have nothing to do with the product, this will not bring benefits to the sales of the product, and in the worst case, it will even be blacklisted by Amazon's search engine. Remember, the more precise your keywords, the better.
4. Finally, adding product features is a supplementary description of your product. Briefly describe. The specific information is described on the listing details page. In short, the product title must master the position and order of keywords. No typos, no illegal expressions.
The sorting of keywords should be as logical as possible in the writing, that is, to make your title look as smooth as possible, instead of random sorting of each keyword, semantically unreasonable.
Do’s and Don’ts of Amazon Title Optimization Settings.
1. It is forbidden to repeatedly accumulate multiple product names in the title.
Commodity name stuffing will not increase the possibility of product exposure, but will reduce the matching between products and users' friends' search keywords, and reduce the buyer's preference of products, thus affecting the search results and ranking.
2. The rules of the Amazon platform do not allow the inclusion of promotional information.
3. Delete words that have nothing to do with the product.
4. Appropriate length.
It is good that the title can properly highlight the advantages of the product. It is not good if it is too long or too short. If the title is too long, it will lead to a decrease in the matching degree with the purchaser's search keywords, but if it is too short, it will not be able to cover more keywords. The length is controlled between 8-12 words.
5. It is best to write phrases or keywords in the title in a local customary way.
Friends of Amazon sellers need to understand that this product title is not static, but needs to be adjusted and optimized frequently, so as to bring more traffic and orders to their products.
Tower Bo’s US overseas warehouses handle e-commerce parts, FCL dismantling, FBA transshipment, Amazon return and label replacement, FBA warehouse transfer and label replacement, overseas warehouse self-pickup, medium and large, oversized, household products and other products. With rich experience, it is a reliable choice for FBA transit overseas warehouses, medium and large overseas warehouses, super large overseas warehouses, sofa overseas warehouses, fitness equipment overseas warehouses, electric scooters overseas warehouses and other products. Overseas warehouses for these products can do Fast processing, stable timeliness, good sign-in, strong after-sales service, etc.