Energy storage power supply is also called portable AC and DC power supply, portable emergency power supply, etc. Many names can be defined according to different application scenarios. Generally speaking, an energy storage power supply is a large-capacity mobile power supply, a machine that can store electrical energy. Its working principle, AC 220V output, can drive a low-power rice cooker, cook rice, can bring a coffee machine to make coffee, can be used for lighting, can use power sockets, and can charge a variety of electrical appliances. It not only has all the functions of online UPS, but also provides stable power protection for key loads, optimizes UPS performance, and reasonably saves capital investment in oil pumps, reactive power compensation equipment and voltage stabilizer equipment.
At present, the energy storage power supply has become a relatively popular product for electronic product retailers on Amazon. However, as the number of sellers selling such products gradually increases, the platform's auditing efforts are also increasing. It is necessary to provide UL 2743 certification, otherwise it will be Remove this product link directly! Because Amazon's backstage inspection of products is captured by Amazon's robots! Once it is spot checked, and if the seller cannot provide UL 2743 certification within 48 hours, all the products they are selling will be removed from the shelves! Amazon's product listing policy requires that all large energy storage power equipment must provide UL 2743 certification.
1. What is UL 2743 certification? Which products need to apply for UL 2743 certification?
1. The UL 2743 standard covers portable and mobile power supplies equipped with one or more batteries, electrochemical capacitors or electrochemical capacitor modules. If equipped with batteries, they should be lead-acid or lithium-ion batteries. A power pack has one or more inputs and one or more outputs. For power packs with boost capability.
2. The UL 2743 standard covers large power banks for outdoor, temporary outdoor, or indoor use. The Outdoor Use Bag is designed to be used outdoors without restrictions. Temporary outdoor use kits are intended to be used outdoors in limited wet conditions and always be stored indoors. Indoor-only bags are intended to be stored and used indoors and are not intended to be used outdoors at any time. Only in any case should a power box with boost function be considered for indoor use.
3. The UL 2743 standard covers power packs equipped with additional systems, such as air compressors for inflating tires or other inflatable items (tankless models), or with lights that act as warning lights for oncoming traffic, Flashlight etc. These functions are also powered by an internal battery.
4. The UL 2743 standard covers power pack options such as lights, voltmeters, internal air compressor components, associated meters, inverters, vehicle adapters, and internal batteries, and when these options are integrated with the power pack Charge the internal battery.
5. The UL 2743 standard does not include wiring or cables for the charging function of electric vehicle charging equipment.
6. The UL 2743 standard does not include the mobile power sources covered in UL 2056's "Mobile Power Survey Outline".
2. What items are tested for UL 2743 certification?
1. Power input test
2. Normal charging operation test
3. Lithium charging system test
4. Capacitor discharge test
5. Leakage current test
6. Normal temperature test
7. Insulation withstand voltage test
8. Leakage current under humidity regulation
9. Abnormal operation test
10. Vibration test
11. Ground Connectivity
12. Overload test
13. Stress Relief Test
14. Shell strength test
3. What information is required for UL2743 certification? how much is the cost?
1. Provide product specifications
2. Determine the cost and sign the quotation contract
3. Fill in the application form
4. Send samples
5. Pass the test
6. Issuing reports and certificates
Test period: about 1 to 2 weeks