Write a letter of appeal, analyze the reason for being blocked and express your attitude
There are generally two types of writing a complaint letter:
1. There is no illegal operation, which is an official misjudgment.
2. Shops involved in violations are subject to official investigation and punishment.
The first situation may be due to accidentally connecting two IP addresses, what do you mean? Just recall whether you have used network devices to log in to your Amazon store elsewhere besides at home, which can easily lead to The official misjudged you as an account link.
Although we understand that it is a bit unfair, we still need to pay attention to our attitude when writing the appeal letter.
(1) First admit your mistake sincerely, indicating that you are not seriously familiar with the rules of the platform, because you are too careless.
(2) Analyze the reason why the account was blocked, and list solid evidence to show that he has only one account, but accidentally logged into the store with someone else's IP.
(3) Show that you will take a warning and that similar things will not happen again.Familiarize yourself with the platform rules, and then list a detailed store plan to explain the direction of your future store planning and management.
(4) Once again expressed the strong desire to unblock the account.
If it is the second case, you should pay attention when writing the letter of representation. After all, you have really violated the principles of fair competition and trading, and you should pay more attention to your words and tone.
(1) Same as the first case, first sincerely express your attitude of admitting your mistake.
(2) Analyze the real reason for the account being blocked, and give a specific attitude response to the reason, indicating that you will sincerely correct it.
(3) A detailed plan is given for the corrected content.The plan must be realistic and feasible, so that the platform feels approved.
(4) Expressing his strong determination to correct himself, hoping to get a chance on the platform.
3. Send a letter of appeal to Amazon and wait for a reply
There are two ways to send a letter of appeal:
1. Send it back according to the source address of the notification email.
2. Log in to the Amazon background and click "Performance Notifications", find the notification message that the account has been blocked, and click "Appeal Button" to appeal.
Then wait 2-3 days to wait for the official reply.If you want to be faster, you can directly contact Amazon's online customer service and tell the customer service that your account has been blocked. Now that you have submitted a complaint letter to the background, let him help you check and convey it, and you can usually get a faster reply.
Introducing, we learned what to do if the Amazon account is blocked. The merchant must first understand the reason for the blocking, and then write a letter of appeal with a sincere attitude and send it to the Amazon backstage to wait for a reply.