As one of the more popular categories on the Amazon platform in winter, hand warmers have attracted the attention of many sellers. It is understood that on the Amazon platform, 18% of sellers sell electronic products. However, as the number of sellers selling such products gradually increases, the auditing efforts of the platform are also increasing. Amazon requires UL reports, especially for battery products. Many sellers ask the same questions. How to deal with them? Don't worry, our company has dealt with many similar products and provided corresponding reports for many merchants, allowing them to successfully deal with this crisis.
Hand warmer UL499 test content:
1. Methods and conditions: place the prototype on an insulating plane, and test the leakage current between bare non-charged metal parts or between the plastic casing (with the help of 10x20cm tin foil) and the uncharged conductor, and it is required to test the leakage current in the following cases
2. Input test
3. Leakage current test under tidal state
4. Normal temperature rise test
Five, high pressure test
6. Stability test
7. Dry burning test
Eight, abnormal test
9. Static pressure and strength test
10. Fuse test
11. Power cord pull test
12. Thrust test
13. Plastic deformation test
14. Impact test
15. Overflow test
16. Grounding resistance test
17. Waterproof thermal ring aging test
Amazon Hand Warmer UL test report processing process: (1 week cycle, can be expedited)
1. Project application – submit a UL report application to the inspection and supervision agency.
2. Data preparation – According to the standard requirements, the enterprise prepares the relevant certification documents.
3. Product testing – the company sends the samples to be tested to the laboratory for testing.
4. Issue a report – the certified engineer will issue a report with reference to the test values.
5. Submit for review – the engineer will review the complete report.
6. Issuing a certificate – After the report is verified and correct, a UL test report will be issued.