In the process of operating an Amazon store, if sellers want to attract customers to browse products in their store, they need to do a good job of drainage inside and outside the site. So where to look at Amazon's natural traffic? What traffic entrances are there?look down
1. Where can I find Amazon's organic traffic?
1. Open the background home page;
2. Find the data report at the top of the menu above the background, and click on the business report;
3. There is a business report option in the left menu bar. Next, we click to select the sales and visits option on the sub-product details page;
4. You can see the number of buyer visits within a period of time;
5. The default is generally 30 days, and the time range can be adjusted through the above.
2. What are the flow entrances?
1. Search traffic
That is, keyword search traffic, which accounts for the vast majority of Amazon's traffic sources. This is also the first choice for buyers to find products directly, so sellers must properly refine and use keywords when publishing products;
2. Associated recommended traffic
That is, buyers enter your listing through other products. The Amazon system will actively match and recommend products according to the buyer's shopping habits;
3. In-site advertising
There are many forms of Amazon's on-site advertisements, including SP advertisements (Sponsored Product), HS advertisements (Headline Sponsored) and PD advertisements (Product Display) under the AMS advertising system. For sellers, the most commonly used is SP advertising;
4. Activity promotion traffic
There are also many types of Deals on Amazon. There are /Best /Deals of the day and various holiday promotions in Today's Deals. These can only be obtained through recommendation or application. Choosing some products with good sales, good audience and competitive products to participate in will often have unexpected effects.
(The content of this article is organized based on online data. For the purpose of conveying more information, it does not mean that QuanExpress agrees with its views and positions)