When an Amazon store encounters a fraudulent store closure and requires video verification, what information do I need to prepare? What questions need to be answered? Today I will explain it to you. Don't panic when you receive the email, follow the email's request to make an appointment for video verification, and you can make an appointment for three time periods.
After the appointment is successful, you will receive an email again, reminding you of the materials required for video verification, and you can prepare as required*– ID card:
* Valid government issued photo ID. The document must include the following information: full name, date of birth, ID number, expiry date, signature of the holder (if applicable) and issuing country or nationality.
*– Bank Statement or Credit Card Statement: * This statement must have been issued within the last 180 days and include the following information: full name (personal or business name), address (business or residential address) and banking information .
*– Invoice and/or Supply Chain Documentation: * Documentation must contain the following information and ASIN: Buyer Details, Issue Date, Product Details, Product Quantity and Supplier Details.
During video verification, please enter the meeting room in advance and wait for the commissioner. It is best to use a computer for video verification. After the start, the commissioner will ask you these questions (for reference only), please remember
1. Who registered the account
2. Account registration time
3. What documents were uploaded during registration
4. The date of birth of the legal person or the ID (passport) number
5. Home address (referring to filling in the Amazon backstage)
6. Show your passport (or ID card)
7. If it is the passport provided, you will be asked if you have left the country, the time of departure – the country and city of the day
8. If it is a local store, why should a local company be registered instead of a registered company in China?
9. Who is the registered company (individual or enterprise)
10. Name of the service provider of the registered company (individual or company)
11. Who is running the store?
12. Register email
13. Full credit card number
14. Name of the credit card issuing bank and credit card statement
15. Monthly rental time for successful payment of the store
16. Whose name is the credit card (if not me, what is your relationship)
17. The complete number of the payment card
18. Provide legal person bank statement
19. Provide legal person bank receipt certificate
20. Have you ever changed your credit card? How many times have you changed it? Why did you change it?
21. Have you changed the store password, how many times, and why?
22. Have you used vps and how to log in to the store?
23. Supplier name
24. Supplier contact information
25. Purchase contracts, invoices
26. If it is your own factory, the proportion of capital contribution, the names of other shareholders and other information.
27. Company registered address
28. Name and contact information of freight forwarder
29. Store feedback, are there any negative comments and how to deal with them
30. What is the balance of the store, the time of the last withdrawal, and how much was withdrawn
31. Does the store have performance problems, how many performance problems are there, and whether they have been dealt with?
32. If the store has a product on the shelf, it may ask for some product information (such as what product was on the shelf when, product name, etc.)
*Note: The questions are for reference only, and the specific questions are subject to the questions of the video commissioner. If you have any questions, you can send me a private message: Amazon-zhuanye