What test reports and certifications are required for the listing of children's school supplies on Amazon Canada
On Amazon, if you list products related to children, including toys, baby products, etc., you will be required to upload the corresponding test report. The Amazon platform in different countries has different requirements for children's school supplies .
Canada Station Requirements: How to apply for the sale of children's school supplies in Canada? Canada Station policy requires that children's school supplies sold through Amazon must meet certain certification standards.
Company name; seller / supplier number; email address; phone number; list of ASINs you are applying to sell ; a test report from an ILAC ISO 17025 accredited testing laboratory confirming that each item has been tested and meets the following requirements: Canadian Children's School Supplies Requirements Commodity Regulations / Standards Requirements Children's Backpacks /2018-83 , /2016-193 and /2016-188 Children's Book Covers/2018-83 and /2016-193 Children's Lunch Bags / Boxes /2018-83 , /2016- 193 and /2016-188 Children's pencil case / bag /2018-83 , /2016-193 and /2016-188 PS : /2018-83 is " Consumer Products Containing Lead Regulations" ; /2016-188 is "Consumer Products Containing Lead Regulations" Phthalates Regulations ; /2016-193 is Surface Coating Materials Regulations ; the above three are regulations formulated under the Canadian Consumer Product Safety Act (CCPSA) .
Canadian children's school supplies CCPSA certification process:
1. The applicant fills in the application form, provides product information and pictures.
2. Unitest determines the test cost and cycle based on the product information provided.
3. After the applicant confirms the quotation, signs the service contract and pays the project fee, and sends the test sample to Unitest .
4. Unitest tests the applied products according to the relevant EU testing standards.
5. After the test is completed and passed , Unitest will issue a compliance test report.