So what are the reasons for Amazon 's closure?
1. Product-related, it may be because the product is infringed , and it is subject to complaints from the brand side.
2. If the sales operation situation does not meet the requirements of the platform, please pay attention to the relevant data reports in the seller's back office.
3. Others, such as associated accounts , etc.
So what should the seller friend do if the store is closed?
1. First, find out what caused the store closure warning. Remember that Amazon usually looks at the following aspects:
a. Negative feedback and product reviews. This is reflected in the user experience. Amazon is a platform that pays special attention to the buying experience.
b. The customer submits an AZ Claim.
c. During the communication between sellers and buyers, pay attention to the subject of these emails (product damage, defects, etc.).
2. Check the number of complaints about the product involved and find out the reason, such as:
• Products are fragile and often damaged in transit;
• The packaging materials used are of poor quality;
• Products are often slow to sell, prone to depreciation in warehouses and require modification of product status;
• One-time errors.
3. Expand the scope of inspection
If you find that there are a lot of problems, rather than stop selling a certain product, maybe you need to switch suppliers. If you use FBA logistics, create a Removal Order for all returns to reduce the risk of store closures.
How to write a complaint email to Amazon?
In the email, first indicate that you have investigated the reason for the closure of the store and come up with some ways to ensure that the violation will not be violated in the future. Then, you focus on how you can improve seller performance over the long term and keep customers happy. Your action plan should include reasonable goals and simple solutions, such as:
1. Speed up the packaging and handling process;
2. Find packaging materials suitable for your products;
3. Assign more quality control personnel;
4. Regularly clean up the inventory;
5. Change suppliers;
6, some related content.
All in all, when the store is blocked, you should seek professional team help as soon as possible to improve the efficiency of rights protection and reduce the probability of trial and error. The Seadaka platform has a wealth of Amazon platform unblocking experts who understand Amazon’s policies better, and will provide services for different types of account closures. Different solutions, welcome to contact 17864233206, professionals will help you