1. What is the Amazon Influencer Program ?
1. Influencers can first be understood as internet celebrities, also known as opinion leaders, that is, people who have fans and influencers under their hands, and can also be said to be an existence that can influence fans and audiences to place orders.
2. They come from various social media, such as YouTube, Instagram, Tiktok or Facebook. Only one of the accounts has enough fans to apply. Amazon did not say how many. One of my friends has more than 2w INS fans, and it was successfully opened.
3. Their unique logo is the "Earns Commissions" logo at the bottom of the video, which is also a logo that distinguishes it from the buyer's show.
2. What is the difference between Amazon influencers and ordinary buyer shows?
1. Influencer videos can go to related videos below competitors' listings, but buyers' shows cannot. If your new products are not laid out in advance, these pits will be occupied by competitors.
2. The influencer video can go to the position of the main image video, but the buyer show cannot.
3. The third point is the third point above. There will be a form of Earns Commissions, which means earning commissions. They are all affiliated with Amazon.
4. Their videos will also be sent to their social media, such as youtube, ins, tiktok, etc. If you are cooperating with the other party, you can also ask them to put your link outside the site. How to set up the link , the background reply: link , you can get the tutorial.
3. How to Link to Amazon Influencers?
I believe that as long as the attentive friends know this (it’s just a question of execution), although Amazon has blocked the contact information of celebrities, don’t you forget that there is such a thing in the introduction about this plan at the beginning Subsection:
What is an Influencer?
An influencer is anyone who has a meaningful social media following. Influencers across any category can participate in this program. Currently you must have a YouTube, Instagram, Tiktok or Facebook account to qualify.
Every influencer has at least one social media account, which means that smart friends should know how to do it.
Steps: 1. Find the related video under the competing product listing. 2. Open the videos one by one and find the one with the "Earns Commissions" logo. 3. Searching the names of these celebrities through Google can generally find their social media.
Fourth, the next step
Click on a video in "related video", you can also find related videos of other competing products, and you can also discover the new continent.