What is CPC certification in the United States, and how should Amazon CPC certification be done?
CPC certification, the full name of Children's Product Certification.
CPSC accredited laboratory, according to different applicable standards, after completing the test, the report drafted by the manufacturer, importer or seller.
CPC certification applies to all products for children under 12 years old.
If the applicable age is filled in the product description/commodity editor, it will be subject to CPC review.
I will answer what you want to know. Feng R: 137-5116-9487 Same as V
1. Initial test: The first test of the product
2. Material change test: test if there is a change in the material
3. Periodic testing: As a supplement to material change testing, if continuous production, no material changes must be
Periodic testing at least once a year.
4. Component testing: In general, the finished product can be tested, and in some specific cases, all components can be tested to
Demonstrate the compliance of the final product.
5. Children's Product Certificate can only be verified by an accredited third party.
The test is carried out by the laboratory, and a certificate is issued based on the test report.
Information to be included in the CPC certificate:
1. Product information
2. All laws and regulations applicable to the product
3. Information of the importer or manufacturer (in the United States): including name, address and telephone number
4. The contact information of the holder of the test result file of the supporting certificate: name, address, email address and e-mail address
talk. (usually understood as a manufacturer outside the United States)
5. The production date and address of the product, the production date must be in the year and month, and the address must be in the city;
6. Test time and address or test report on which the certificate is based
CPC is similar to the COC certificate, the content and requirements of the landlord are very clear.Online with Kids on Amazon US
Related product categories, including toys, baby products, etc., will be required to issue a CPC certificate, otherwise they will not be sold
.The CPC certificate lists which tests your product has passed and the regulations and standards based on which it is based.
The test to be done for the product is different, and the CPC certificate will be issued only after the test is passed.
The CPSC has a very broad scope of regulation, monitoring more than 15,000 consumer products, mainly children's products, household appliances, and other consumer products used in the home, school, entertainment and school.