Listing refers to the display page of the product on the corresponding platform. Generally speaking, after the seller obtains product information from the manufacturer, it is necessary to optimize the title, description, key keyword setting, image optimization, etc. in order to obtain more traffic and conversion rate, so how to optimize the listing?
1. Category optimization
Choose the correct category, or add a second category to increase exposure. If the wrong classification is chosen, it may reduce the exposure of the product.
2. Title optimization
The most important thing in the title is the choice of keywords. Whether your keywords are accurate or not determines the exposure of your product. If your keywords aren’t accurate enough, they won’t bring you clicks. The number of product impressions determines the click-through rate, which in turn affects the number of orders. If any one of the links is not handled properly, the number of orders will be reduced or even no orders. Keywords are the most overlooked part, but the keywords it recommends tend to be more accurate. When forming words, you must put keywords in the title, and add the characteristics of the product. Due to the different lengths of product titles displayed by different clients, and some even only display pictures but not titles, these 80 characters must be used reasonably, and the most important keywords must be placed within the first 55 or even 35 characters. For listings with low traffic and sales, you can find more long-tail keywords to increase search volume; if traffic and sales are average, you can choose keywords with high conversion rates. Secondly, you can use a subtitle, and put the selling point that the title can't put in the subtitle.
3. Picture optimization
Beautiful images not only increase exposure and click-through rates, but also increase conversions. The basic image requirements are:
(1) The pixel is between /1000, square, and the maximum value does not exceed 7MB.
There should be no borders, shadows and illustrations. Try to use solid backgrounds instead of blurry and shaky images.
(2) Try to put the product in the middle of the picture. Products account for more than 80% of the entire screen. Please try to use as many as 12 free images.
4. Product attributes
To increase search exposure and conversion rates, the principle is that the more the better, the more complete the better. Complete item specifications can effectively reduce pre-sales problems, optimize the mobile experience, and make listings better presented to the desired customer base.
5. Description Optimization
Whether the product description is vivid or not, and whether the copywriting hits the user's pain point, are all factors that affect sales. Description optimization can start from the following 8 points:
(1) Use templates: If you don't know HTML, find a software or service provider that can help you build custom templates. The better your listing looks, the more buyers will trust you.
(2) Brand building: Display your brand and logo in the template. A good company and a good product need a good-looking logo.
(3) Add company slogan: Create a slogan for your brand and place it at the top of all listings. But your slogan should be attractive enough.
(4) Provide more large-size images: Many buyers are too lazy to click on the thumbnails at the top of the listing. You can add several large images as part of the template in the description of your listing.
(5) List the product advantages: List the key points and highlight the selling point of your product. List the benefits of the product, not just describe the product features.
(6) List the rules: State your rules clearly and concisely, such as payment, shipping, return and exchange rules.
(7) Provide guarantee: For example, if the buyer is not satisfied with the product, can it be refunded? Most people never return returns, but they just want some kind of protection when shopping.
(8) Show customer reviews: The easiest way to add customer reviews to your listing is to scroll through eBay reviews and display a screenshot of the best feedback, so buyers can know one of the best sellers on the platform!
In addition to these, other factors that affect Listing rankings are store performance, return and exchange services, receipt and shipping, posting methods, order processing time, product location, and shipping timeliness.
Many people are very critical to the evaluation of self-supporting account technology, so what do you need to know about owning an account, can you control the technology here, and what is the cost of owning an account? You all need to know about it. Today, I will share some of the things behind the self-supporting account (all of them are dry goods)
1. Self-supporting account is to solve environmental problems and payment problems, followed by family home IP. Now the problem is with the blacklist of the platform, that is, whether the IP is clean or not. Blacklist blacklist is easy to cut off the order or directly block the account. Whether the DNS exposes China and triggers verification can solve these problems.
Mainly through two hardware environments: computer + mobile phone
Computer: foreign server + firewall + independent static IP + fingerprint browser (plus privacy plug-in)
Mobile phone IOS system jailbreak mobile phone + one-key new machine (parameter debugging) + independent home line IP
In the end, whether it is a machine brush (self-supporting account) or a real buyer's evaluation sheet, but there are two ways, and one goal is achieved.
The platform still mainly conducts big data analysis through the buyer's purchase trajectory, reporting, etc. Abnormal buyers then associate with the seller's store and then associate with more buyer's stores, so in fact, the risk of machine brushing is high, and improper operation may cause the entire account maintenance environment to hang. Lose.
Secondly, the self-supporting number mentioned now is also an upgrade of the above method:
mainly focus on two aspects,
1. It is a buyer account kept by some sellers for their own small-scale use. It is relatively clean and safe, not pure brushing (can better control the comments, leave comments, reduce risks and avoid more associations) risk) and you can test anytime, anywhere.
2. On the technical level, the environment for raising accounts is more independent, because each account has thousands of people, and account raising management (multiple buyer accounts) operation requires one machine, one account, one IP and one card. A more independent environment, which effectively reduces the associated risk, and will not say that the entire environment will hang up if there is a problem.
I think everyone understands that in fact, the real person evaluation, the current market situation, the real person account does not choose the product, so the account quality is mixed, malicious refunds, the product is difficult to send out, the comments are not timely, and the store is abnormal due to the use of black cards to place orders.
Now most sellers and studios choose to register their own account for themselves, which is low cost, safe and controllable, and you can test it anytime, anywhere.
1. The cost of an account (email, address, mobile phone number) is 4-5 yuan, which can be used for a long time.
2. You can control the time and quantity of the order you want to place, and the technology is in your own hands.
3. Don't worry about being maliciously refunded or using a black card to place an order
4. One device can support unlimited numbers, the model is easy to copy, and a professional evaluation studio can be opened
Account raising is a matter of technical content. First of all, you must understand the risk control mechanism of the platform. From the experience of doing five or six evaluations, the key point of evaluation is that you need a pure IP environment, formal and reliable buyer information, Credit card or gift card, the evaluation method of raising account adjusted with risk control, etc. Technical exchanges are welcome.