At some point in time, glow sticks were somehow associated with parties, and that's unlikely to change anytime soon. You might not think there is much innovation in something so simple and straightforward, but it is. Bigger, better, and brighter glow sticks are now on the market, and people love them:
You might be surprised how well these things actually sell:
High sales aren't the only thing you should be excited about. Margins are also staggering, competition is fairly low, and sales prices are ideal. Only a few listings have high ratings, so it shouldn't be too hard to get your listing on the first page of results with good fundamentals.
You may be hesitant, thinking that this is an electronic part product, so it's hard to get it done. However, this is the product of the simplest possible electronic parts. These items aren't necessarily disposable either, but they're likely to be thrown away after use, so you're likely to have repeat customers.
One challenging aspect is that the product you're going to sell is going to be the exact same product as everyone else's. It just means you have to be competitive and creative. For example, you can provide a specific number of glow sticks, and you can post more engaging pictures and better photos. This can be a challenge, but it's doable.
It's not uncommon to come across a huge niche during product research without even realizing it. That's why we used the AMZScout PRO extension to identify this niche. You can also use it yourself, getting started is easy:
1) Install the AMZScout PRO extension and start a free trial.
2) Launch it on any Amazon page and you can see all the underlying information under the surface.
3) You can also use Market Score, which will give you a breakdown of whatever niche/page you're in to illustrate how difficult it is to enter that niche with a new offer.
4) You can also use the product history feature to view the sales graph and rank history for each product on the page, as well as cumulative statistics for the entire segment.
5) You can also view individual product ratings, divided into private label (PL) ratings and resale product ratings.
In conclusion, even though most electrical products require a larger investment in quality control, a simple product like this may be fine without very strict quality inspections. The only thing this product needs to do is glow at certain intervals. If you get a prototype that will work for a week or two, you can probably sell it with confidence. Good luck to the seller!
#AmazonHot Product#AmazonChoice#Cross-border E-commerce#Selection Software