Many foreign trade merchants will be asked by American customers to provide information on the United States when their products are exported to the United States. Today, I will briefly talk about the roles and responsibilities of the United States when the products are exported to the United States.
The full name of Meidai is the US FDA agent. The FDA stipulates that foreign medical device, food, alcohol, medicine and other factories must be registered before entering the United States, and an American agent must be appointed. The US agent is responsible for emergency situations. communicate with daily affairs. A US agent means that a foreign factory has designated it as a registered agent for the purpose of FDA registration in the United States or with a business location in the United States. A U.S. agent cannot be just a mailbox, a voice call, or a place where the personal address of the agent of a foreign factory does not exist at all.
1. As the communication link between FDA and foreign factories, the US agent is responsible for daily affairs communication;
2. FDA will treat the representation of the U.S. agent as a statement of the foreign factory, and will consider the information or documents provided to the U.S. agent to be equivalent to providing information or documents to the foreign factory;
3. Assist FDA to conduct relevant audits;
4. If the enterprise does not know how to register with the FDA, Meidai can help the enterprise to register the information in the FDA database;
5. Meidai needs to answer the FDA's phone or email at any time, and timely feedback the problem to the enterprise.
Finally, there are still many foreign trade partners who will ask the question of the information reflected in the United States, whether it needs to be printed on the product packaging?
The Meidai information does not need to be printed on the product packaging information, but only needs to be associated with the Meidai information when registering the product in the FDA database.