With the development of the market, the fading quality of evaluations and the high evaluation commissions have inspired many sellers to set up their own self-supporting accounts. The cost of a self-supporting account is only about 15 yuan. As a seller, Profits can only climb if expenses are reduced. As a seller, if you want to establish a self-supporting account, what knowledge points should you learn?
1: How to achieve independent operating environment for different accounts and block Amazon detection
1. How to independently set mac address, device id, canvas fingerprint and other factors.
2. How to get a 100-point anonymity score.
3. Learn to use technology to decompile Amazon APP, and understand what information Amazon has read from us.
2: Questions about IP
1. Familiar with how many weighted points the IP factor occupies in the evaluation environment
2. How to realize home IP
3: Introduction and discussion of payment methods
1. Amazon Supported Payment Methods
2. How to get low-cost gift cards
3. Introduction of credit card types and analysis of advantages and disadvantages
4. Various credit card acquisition channels Tutorial 5 About the weight and stability of different payment methods
Four: How to register a buyer number
1. Lowest cost and stable email access channel
2. How to obtain the buyer's address that is real and effective in large quantities without rejection or complaint
3. How to get 6 months free Prime membership, how to sign up for free student email
5. Instructions for assessment practice
1. How to avoid the problem of the evaluation being cut off, the details that should be paid attention to in the evaluation process
2. How to quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively develop a self-built white account into a high-weight account with methods and skills
3. Buyer's order frequency and some important details of raising account
4. Evaluate the principles of fine brushing, traffic path composition, conversion rate control, and user behavior analysis
5. Some details that should be paid attention to when operating Q&A and REVIEW