1. What is Amazon's category audit (category audit)?
In order to ensure the quality of products and improve the good shopping experience of buyers, some categories require sellers to submit corresponding materials for separate review. Only through Amazon's review can sellers have the right to sell for such purposes. Product categories that require category review include the following categories (category review is subject to small categories, the following are just a few of the major categories included):
2. Clothing, Accessories & Luggage (clothing, luggage and peripheral products);
3. Collectible Books (collectible books);
4.Industrial &Scientific (industrial and technological products);
5. Jewelry (jewelry);
6.Motorcycle &ATV (motorcycle):
7. SexualWellness (adult products);
8.Shoes,Handbags &Sunglasses (shoes, handbags, sunglasses);
9. Sports Collectibles (sports goods);
10. Toys & Games (Holiday season only) (requires application during holidays);
11. Others, such as children's products, health protection products, labor protection products, etc., also belong to the category of the universe core, and the specific system prompts in the Amazon background when uploading the product shall prevail.
2. What information is required for the review of infant furniture category on Amazon US station?
In addition to the CPC test report and certificate necessary for children's products, relevant safety information is also required. Registration cards, compliance markings, tracking label information, product hazard warnings.
1. The report needs to be issued by a laboratory authorized by CPSC;
2. The test report must report the picture of the product – packaging, compliance signs, warning labels, and age classification;
3. The product picture on the report and the product picture on the details page must be the same product (it must be verified when the CPC report is made, and the laboratory will give you the product based on what standard to test).
4. The security information and registration card mentioned above can be done by yourself, or you can entrust a laboratory to do it:
5. Dangerous warning information: There is no content in the CPSIA column on the product page editing page, you need to drop down to select the Warning word that suits your product:
6. The first business map requested should clearly reflect the manufacturer's name, manufacturer's address and warning slogans, etc.:
7. It is best to display product pictures through different sides. For example, the outer packaging has six sides, and one side displays the product name/manufacturer/address, and the information is classified and displayed. Each side presents a category of content.
8. The tracking label information should include product name, model, manufacturer's company name, company address, importer's name, address, applicable age, batch number (edit one) production date, and MADEINCHINA at the end with a warning.
9. The language must conform to the local language, and Chinese should not appear!!
3. What do I need to prepare for the US toy category audit?
1. CPC certificate: The CPC certificate needs to be drafted based on the corresponding test report. According to the normal practice, the CPC certificate should be drafted by the manufacturer or the applicant, because the manufacturer and the applicant do not know how to draft. , so now most of the CPC certificates are issued by the third-party testing agency that issued the test report (note: the CPC certificate cannot cover the laboratory's seal)
2. CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) and ASTMF963-17 (American Toy Safety Standard) test
Report: These two tests are basic requirements, but for different product types, the test standards will be different;
3. If the toy is a product with a battery, another battery test needs to be done;
What is required for the outer packaging information of toy products:
1. Safety information slogans (warning labels);
2. Manufacturer's name and address;
3. Product name and model;
4. MADE IN CHINA:
5. Registration card (fill in according to the template)
6. Traceability label;
7. Product manual (instruction manual);
Note: The CPC certificate of the mother and baby category must also have the information of the US importer (must be a citizen of the United States) and those sellers who consult the European station toy category review, please note that the European toy category does not need to be reviewed now, Just upload it directly.
4. What audit qualifications are required for epidemic prevention products in the United States?
According to Amazon's latest regulations, anti-epidemic products require stores to pass a whitelist before they can be sold. After your store's whitelist is passed, you can then apply for product category review. After both pass, you can sell anti-epidemic products on Amazon;
Epidemic prevention products include: ordinary medical masks, N95 series masks, hand sanitizer, respirators, thermometers, disinfection wipes, protective clothing, protective masks, gloves, shoe covers, biohazard bags, protective sleeves, plastic aprons, cooling vests , etc. Wait.
Materials for applying for the white list of epidemic prevention categories:
1. The business license pdf of the registered Amazon store;
2. ISO quality management system certification documents or GMP certificates:
3 Screenshot of the certificate from the FDA website:
4. Screenshot of the target country's trademark uspto
5. 6-sided drawing of product packaging;
6. Screenshot of the Ministry of Commerce's self-list website
Note: Epidemic prevention products are more complicated, so newbies should not rush into the market
5. How to do the auto parts category audit in the US station?
For auto parts category review, service providers generally charge 150-500. In fact, you can do it yourself
The auto parts review page is as follows:
The above information can be filled in by yourself, but the official website is not very easy to do.
In the past, I usually found a shop selling auto parts on 1688 and entered it. However, according to the new regulations in 2021, many sellers on such a website have reported that it is not easy to use.
You can also find someone to set up a simple website with your own brand name in the most sentences in the domain name. This website will also have other uses in the future. It's not expensive either.
6. European electronic product audit requirements?
Note: The audit of this category is really difficult to pass
1. The product map must contain the brand 10GO+ certification logo and other information;
2. Packaging diagram. It is a six-sided map and must contain product information ( Product Name; ASIN ; SKU ; Mode No ); European generation (English generation) information; Manufacturer information ( Manufacturer ; Manufacturer Address ; Manufacturer Phone ; Manufacturer Email ; Date of Manufacturer) ; Warning information (if required), the barcode of the product;
3. CE test report (EMC+LVD);
4. The compliance document is the DOC (Declaration of Compliance or Declaration of Conformity);
5. Instruction manual in local language (which language is used in which country)