The Amazon platform has become a platform for many Chinese sellers to go overseas to find gold. Although the Amazon platform focuses on products rather than stores, and less on advertisements than recommendations, Amazon’s listing optimization is very important, which will be related to the seller’s store traffic and order volume. The following are some suggestions on Listing optimization by Xingqihang.
1. Do not include sales and coupon information in the product title;
2. Do not use categories that Amazon does not recognize. Amazon has emphasized that the seller’s product category must match Amazon’s classification tree;
3. Do not write information that Amazon does not allow in the product title;
4. Do not add promotional text information to images;
5. Do not use product images with colored backgrounds, and sellers should use product images with pure white backgrounds;
6. Do not use photo frames, watermarks, or text on pictures.
Unlike domestic e-commerce companies, the Amazon platform has a very detailed detail page and videos to show and introduce product details and details to buyers in an all-round way, so the information that Listing can convey to buyers is related to the conversion of store traffic Question, the seller must work hard on the listing, do more research, learn more, and polish more.
Many novice sellers may think that they have never done cross-border e-commerce or foreign trade, and they have no way to start with this area. In fact, they are all experiences summed up in practice and learning. The so-called practice makes perfect. You can find the trick. Secondly, you can refer to the Listing writing optimization methods that your peers have done well .
Finally, it is recommended not to have many variations on a page, which will reduce the conversion rate of a single page and increase the bounce rate. Now Amazon ranks Listings around the A9 algorithm. Too many variations are not conducive to the health of the page. Compliance operations, not to mention the domestic method of brushing Dan can not be moved to Amazon.