If a novice wants to do Amazon operations well, they need to use some tools, otherwise they will be dazzled by various data and operations. Some of the necessary tools for Amazon operations include three categories: product selection, keywords, and inventory management tools. These tools are used well and can help sellers easily manage their stores and achieve good sales.
1.EasyYa has corresponding functions to help Amazon sellers from Amazon seller selection, store opening, growth and expansion.
No matter what size of seller, it is suitable to use the EasyYa easy bud selection tool. The interface of EasyYa selection is very simple, but it has many functions. From the analysis of the market market, the analysis of the competitive environment, and the analysis of buyers' needs, it can meet the daily operation needs of most sellers.
At the same time, the Yiya product selection tool also matches the Yiya supply chain. If sellers like a certain product on the platform, they can also go to the Yiya mall for exclusive customized purchases, which is very convenient.
2. Scope Seller Labs is an Amazon tool that allows sellers to research and analyze keywords, including reverse ASIN queries for specific products, so that sellers can find specific keywords used by successful product listings.
3. Unicorn Smasher is a free Chrome extension tool, this tool can crawl all the product information of the searched keywords in the Amazon page, such as it can crawl Brand (brand), Link (product link), Product ( Product name), Sellers (number of sellers), Variations (number of variants), Price (price), Category (category), Rank (ranking), Est. Sales (monthly sales), Est. Revenue (monthly turnover), Reviews (number of reviews), Rating (rating) and other dimensions of data. It can be used as a reference for sellers to select products. This product selection tool also provides Amazon sales data, which can help sellers quickly find products with potential business opportunities.
4. Camel is a tool that can track the price of a specific product on Amazon, and it also allows sellers to get the price of the product they want to buy.
5. AMZ Scout has more complete functions, and sellers can try AMZ Scout for 7 days for free. All paid packages include product database, keyword tracking and competitor analysis, and users can also log on to AMZ Scout's official website to find out.
6. HelloProfit can analyze the Amazon store, its bundled products include Genie, can search for a product, get related sales data, data on existing sellers selling that product, and view similar products. The selection tool costs $97 a month, and you can try it out for $1 for 21 days.
7. AMZ Base is a free tool, through which sellers can understand the description and quantity of various products on Amazon, and calculate FBA fees, etc., which can help sellers quickly search and find products suitable for sale on Amazon. The site also has direct access to Alibaba, AliExpress, eBay and Google Search.
Part of the material in this article comes from the Internet, if there is any infringement, please contact seo@
Copyright statement: If you need to reprint, please contact seo@