Recently, Amazon's cylindrical lithium battery policy has caused a heated discussion among sellers, with many Amazon sellers reporting that 18650 lithium-ion battery products sold on Amazon have been removed from the shelves. Today, the EasyYa editor will sort out the Amazon product compliance policies on Amazon's US website, Canada station, Australia station, Europe station and Japan station.
For independently sold cylindrical lithium-ion batteries, models: 14500, 16340, 18650, 20700, 21700, and 26650, etc., including cylindrical lithium-ion batteries that may cause safety problems, Amazon's US, Canada, Australia, Europe, Japan sites are all prohibited sale.
However, different Amazon sites have different policies if you sell a product that includes the above-restricted battery, even if the battery isn't built into the product.
Amazon policy in the United States, Canada, Australia
Amazon prohibits the sale of:
1. All products containing restricted type batteries
Appeals are not accepted.
2. The page advertises that it contains restricted batteries, but the actual battery is not in the product
Products that do not actually contain restricted batteries in the package, but a product detail page or image that advertises one or more restricted batteries will be banned, but an appeal can be made. Appeal method:
(1) Remove all marketing content containing restricted stand-alone lithium-ion batteries
(2) Update the product details page, product pictures, and add a clear statement, such as: This product does not sell restricted independent lithium-ion batteries.At the same time, on the product details page, "the product does not sell independent lithium electronic batteries" as the first product point
3. Built-in self-assembled limited battery pack
If the battery is not enclosed/wrapped to prevent the individual cells from being removed, it will be banned from sale and there is no avenue for appeal. So what should I do if the product link is removed from the shelf?
How to appeal if the link is removed:
1. The successful appeal resolution of the Canadian station
1. Delete all 18650, mAh, lithium batteries and other related keywords in the link
2. If there is a battery model such as 18650 mentioned in the picture, remove the picture or replace it with another
3. Complaint information:
(1) English manual
(2) Six-sided drawing of the product (PDF)
(3) UL2056 report
(4) DOC Declaration of Conformity
(5) UN38.3 report and MSDS report
2. Information to be prepared
According to the seller's feedback, once you receive this kind of warning email, you need to prepare the UL2056 report and DOC compliance statement and other materials, and provide the corresponding supporting documents to appeal.
3. Special attention
There is also a special reminder to sellers that the Amazon logistics dangerous goods audit requires the upload of lithium battery UN38.3 documents and product safety audits. These are 3 independent audit procedures. All information can only be rescued. The so-called ban on sales is only information. incomplete.
Part of the material in this article comes from the Internet, if there is any infringement, please contact seo@
Copyright statement: If you need to reprint, please contact seo@