If you sell outdoor emergency power supplies on Amazon, you must comply with all federal, state, and local laws and Amazon policies that apply to these products and listings, test report from an ILAC ISO 17025 accredited testing laboratory, 15827079536, confirming Each item has been tested to meet the requirements: Lithium-ion batteries UL 2743.
A portable car emergency power supply is a lithium-ion mobile power pack used to start a car battery with instantaneous high current and high voltage. Such items may also include other features such as flashlights, voltmeters, inverters, car adapters, and internal air compressor components. This requirement does not apply to portable emergency power sources that do not contain lithium batteries.
Amazon policy requires that all portable automotive emergency power supplies sold through Amazon.com meet certain certification standards.
To sell these products on Amazon, you must submit the following information to apply :
Seller ID / Vendor Code
List of ASINs you are applying to sell
Product images and brochures, if applicable (images should include all relevant safety information and compliance markings)
A test report issued by an ILAC ISO 17025 accredited testing laboratory confirming that each item has been tested and complies with the requirements: Lithium Ion Batteries UL 2743
Outdoor emergency power supply UL2743 test report processing process:
1. The applicant submits an application.
2. The applicant fills in the application form, and the instructions and technical parameters are provided to the laboratory together.
3. The laboratory determines the test standards and test items based on the situation and category of the seller's platform and makes a quotation.
4. The applicant confirms the quotation and the two parties sign an agreement.
5. After passing the test, a UL test report will be issued.
Important note : _
1. You confirm that all the information you submit is true, credible and accurate. If you don't meet these security requirements, Amazon may revoke your selling privileges.
2. The test report must contain pictures of the inspected products, and the pictures should be sufficient to prove that the inspected products are the same as those published on the details page.