If the merchant handles the CPC certification, does the testing agency provide the CPC certificate? The CPC certification handled by Amazon merchants in the third-party testing agency, the successful handling is a CPC certificate.
Amazon requires merchants to provide children's product certificate CPC, and merchants' products that cannot be provided will face removal from the shelves. Federal law requires manufacturers and importers to test many consumer products to demonstrate compliance with consumer product safety requirements.
Based on the compliant test results, the manufacturer or importer must certify, in the form of a written or electronic certificate, that the consumer product complies with the applicable consumer product safety requirements. The certificate must accompany the product or shipment, and a copy must be provided to retailers, distributors, and others. Consumer products mentioned here include children's certificates (CPC certificates) and non-children's products (GCC certificates) (general products).
What is CPC Certification?
CPC refers to a form equivalent to a self-declaration, and then it reflects product information, as well as tested product testing standards and items.
What is a CPC Children's Product Certificate?
Certification means the issuance of a written Children's Product Certificate (CPC) in which the manufacturer or importer certifies that its children's product complies with all applicable Children's Product Safety Rules (or the provisions of similar rules, bans, standards or any laws enforced by the Commission) for that product . ) Now Amazon requires merchants to provide children's product certificate CPC (Children's Product Certificate).
Information to be included in the CPC certificate:
1. Product information
2. All laws and regulations applicable to the product
3. Information of the importer or manufacturer (in the United States): including name, address and telephone number
4. Contact information of the holder of the test result file of the title certificate: name, address, email address and telephone number. (usually understood as a manufacturer outside the United States)
5. The production date and address of the product, the production date must be in the year and month, and the address must be in the city;
6. Test time and address or test report based on certificate
7. Information of third-party testing institutions (CPSC-approved laboratories): name, address, contact number;
Difficult problems in the whole process of CPC certification approval
According to the data analysis of the reasons why the approval is not based on the current stage, the general reasons are as follows:
1. The CPC qualification certificate does not contain the information of American buyers;
2. The measurement policies, regulations and new projects are not comprehensive and neglected;
3. The inspection report failed to be tested by a third-party laboratory recognized by the CPSC qualification certificate.
4. The report is untrue.
The main test items of CPC certification:
Before understanding the price of CPC certification, we need to understand two regulations. One is the US CPSIA and ASTM F963. CPSIA is a safety improvement bill signed by US President Bush on August 14, 2008. It mainly controls the harmful chemicals such as lead and phthalate. Substance Limits. ASTM F963 is a test standard for toy products in the United States, mainly for mechanical and physical properties and heavy metal content. For details, please consult Jinda Testing Li Gong: l8938040l50