CPC certification is required for micro-particle mini building blocks to be listed on Amazon or exported to the United States, and a test report must be issued by a CPSC-accredited laboratory, and confirm that each product has been tested. Consultation: 158-2707-9536 (V same)
Small particle building blocks usually refer to cubic plastic building block particles with a particle base unit of less than 25px , suitable for building fine and realistic shapes. Small particle building blocks are more suitable for children over 6 years old or adults. Small particle building blocks are divided into two categories, one is small particle building blocks represented by Lego, and the other is micro particle building blocks represented by Lizhi.
To sell toys in the U.S. , all toys intended for children 12 and younger must meet federal safety standards, including:
Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA)
Amazon may request toy safety documentation at any time to confirm compliance.
The abbreviation of CPC is Children's product certificate , children's product certificate.
CPSC is an important consumer rights protection agency in the United States. It is the abbreviation of Consumer Product Safety Committee , that is, Consumer Product Safety Association.
CPSA is the abbreviation of "Consumer Product Safety Act"
The CPSIA regulations are divided into two parts, the first part concerns " children's product safety " and the second part concerns the reform of the Consumer Product Safety Commission
Amazon policy requires that children's toys sold through Amazon.com must meet certain certification standards . If Amazon contacts you, please submit the following information :
1. Company name
2. Seller ID / Supplier ID
3. Email address
4. Phone number
5. List of ASINs you are applying to sell
6. Product images and manuals, if applicable (images should include all relevant safety information, compliance markings, and small parts and choking hazard warnings)
7. The Children's Commodity Certificate (CPC) of the ASIN you are applying to sell
8. The test report issued by the testing laboratory accepted by CPSC confirms that each product has passed the test and meets the following requirements:
Toys for Children 12 and Under : ASTM F963-17 (Toys), CPSIA (Lead, Phthalates) and Small Parts Warning *
Micro-particle mini building blocks CPC certification process:
1. Consulting quotation and product testing project
2. Sign the contract and fill in the application form
3. Send samples to laboratory for testing
4. The laboratory test is qualified, and a qualified CPC certificate and CPC test report are issued