The link that was pushed with great difficulty was sold, and it was still a fake? Why are there endless hijackings? The main reason is that cross-border platforms allow co-selling to occur. For compliance, stores need to carry out brand registration. Once the filing is missing, it is easy to be targeted when the product sells a little better. So when the seller is registered with the Amazon brand, how to rush to sell? (recommended collection and forwarding)
1. Steps to follow and sell after Amazon has filed the record
1. Log in to your Amazon account and enter the brand management interface
2. Select the co-sell store you want to catch up with
Click [Protection] – [Report Violations], on the "Report Violations" page, select the relevant site, and enter [ASIN] to search.
3. Check the offer to follow
Notice! ! You cannot check your own offer ( gray lock is not optional), otherwise your account will not have the right to edit this listing.
4. Click on the upper right corner [Select the problem type] – [Trademark infringement]
5. Describe the problem, write the reason for the complaint and submit it
In the [Other Information] of the jump page, select [The product is a counterfeit product]; then fill in the reason for the complaint, your own brand name, and trademark registration number and submit it.
Finally, check the processing result of the report in [Submission History]. When the status is Accepted , the follow-up sale is successful!
2. What should sellers pay attention to?
1) The most critical step in catching up and selling is to write a complaint email . Suggestions for writing a framework: ① Say hello at the beginning ② Show your identity ③ Make a request to Amazon ④ Explain the impact on each other ⑤ Show your attitude ⑥ Solutions ⑦ Polite closing remarks ⑧ Signature;
2) If the brand complaint function is used frequently, the complaint rate will be reduced, and the system will limit the complaints of hijacking;
3) The function of Amazon's complaint to rush to sell can only be used after the brand has been registered.
After the brand is put on record, it can basically complain to the seller, or directly complain about the removal of the seller. If it is not particularly stubborn, it can be removed on the same day.
Brand filing is the most important step for sellers to enter Amazon. In addition to rushing to sell, opening A+ pages and brand flagship store functions, it actually makes the store more compliant; but the premise of filing is to register your own trademark. In 2022, Amazon will take the road of branding, and the foreseeable future will be a compliance trend.