With the continuous deepening of my country's foreign trade, exporters gradually understand the importance of complying with the laws and regulations of the exporting country. The European Union is my country's largest partner, and many products exported to the European Union must be CE certified. Only after obtaining CE certification can it be freely circulated in the EU market.
Instructions involved in CE certification of common electronic products :
EMC Directive: /EU Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive, almost all live products need to do this directive.
LVD Directive: /EU Low Voltage Directive, Current Range: Communication: 50~1000V DC: 75~1500V.
RED instruction: /EU radio and communication terminal instruction, so products with wireless function or communication function.
Information required for CE certification:
1. Application form;
2. Product supply manual materials, type parameters;
3. List of components;
5. Other materials that need to be submitted.
CE certification process:
1. Project application – submit the application to the institution.
2. Data preparation – according to the testing requirements, the company prepares relevant documents.
3. Product testing – the enterprise sends the samples to be tested to the laboratory for testing.
4. Compile the report – the certification engineer writes the report based on the qualified test data.
5. Submit for review – the engineer will review the complete report.
6. Issuing the report – after the report is verified and correct, the report will be issued.