Lamps do PSE certification
To export LED lighting products to Japan, manufacturers need to apply for PSE certification. LED bulbs and LED lamps that enter the Japanese market must be affixed with a circular PSE logo.
Standard JISC8156 (2011) bulb LED lamps for general lighting, and similar bulb LED lamps. That is: the rated power applicable to the standard JISC8156 is less than 60W, the rated voltage is greater than 50V and less than or equal to 250V, using E-type (including E11, /E15, /E20, /E20, /E25), B-type (B22d) or GX53 lamp holder Self-ballasted LED lights are subject to control. Those that are not within the scope of JISC8156 (2011), but meet the following three conditions at the same time, are also subject to control at this stage:
(1) The shape of the bulb is spherical;
(2) In homes or similar occasions, as general lighting;
(3) The lamp holder conforms to JISC7709;
The following are not the objects of control of LED bulbs:
(1) DC power supply, and there is no AC/DC conversion circuit inside;
(2) The shape of the lamp is a strip or a ring (reason: non-spherical);
(3) E39 lamp holder (reason: this kind of lamp holder is not used in households or similar occasions);
(4) The lamp holder is of the appliance (plug) type (reason: the lamp holder does not meet the requirements of JISC7709);
(5) The rated power is less than 1 watt (reason: it is not within the power range specified in the enforcement order);
(6) Christmas tree lights are classified as "decorative lamps" and are not under the control of LED light bulbs.
2. The following categories are not subject to control of LED lamps
(1) Products that are not parts of general electrical appliances and are not connected to them (except Article 2, Paragraph 1, No. 1);
(2) Connecting parts that can be easily removed. ("Explanation on the Scope of Electrical Appliances, etc.", the AC/DC conversion device used in LED lamps is the LED control device in the "DC power supply device", which is the scope of the diamond-shaped PSE catalog; the LED module (light source) matching the LED control device part), which is used in non-AC circuits and is not subject to regulation);
(3) Products that have been included in the control object (such as: table lamps, advertising lamps, etc.), even if they use LED light sources, are still classified as table lamps and advertising lamps, but not within the control scope of LED lamps;
(4) Although it is a product within the control target, it cannot be sold due to its violation of technical standards (such as an appliance equipped with an E27 lamp cap, which violates item 1(2)ヘ of the Eighth Schedule, etc.).
1. Project application – submit a report application to the inspection and supervision agency.
2. Data preparation – According to the standard requirements, the enterprise prepares the relevant certification documents.
3. Product testing – the company sends the samples to be tested to the laboratory for testing.
4. Preparation of reports – certified engineers prepare reports based on qualified test data.
5. Submit for review – the engineer will review the complete report.
6. Issuing the certificate – after the report is verified and correct, the test report will be issued.