According to the observation of Taobo International Logistics, an overseas warehouse agency service provider, there are various rules on the Amazon platform, such as trademark rules, poverty rules, logistics delivery rules, etc. There are some products selected by seller friends There is no trademark, so now I want to ask for help. Do you know how Amazon can be listed without a trademark?
In general, the problems and doubts that sellers encounter when filling in the Amazon brand name are as follows:
(1) When uploading the product brand in the background, fill in N/A, and a brand error occurs or the UPC is not compliant.
(2) Several known types are not acceptable, none of n/a, na, n/o, no brand, nobrand, Generic, n/ a.
(3) It seems that new stores must be brand-named before they can be put on the shelves, even if you fill in N/A?
(4) Filling in N/A will prompt the SKU to restrict sales.
(5) If there is no record to upload a new product link, Brand cannot fill in N/A, but N/X can be filled, but the brand cannot be modified for fear of infringement after creation.
(6) The brand name was changed to N/A according to the customer service instructions. Although it can be submitted, the product still cannot be displayed in the background, that is, the upload is not successful.
(7) N/A is written in the brand name, but the listing created by myself does not show my own.
In response to these situations, many sellers who have had similar experience have proposed several solutions:
(1) First confirm whether the UPC is correct;
(2) In addition to writing N/A, you can also try no brand, unknown, NO LOGO, unbrand;
(3) Open a case to ask customer service, and follow the customer service prompts to operate;
In fact, the most direct and convenient method is to register the brand. Only after the brand is registered can it be "once and for all" to a certain extent.
Upload product brand problem error code
Some Amazon sellers who have not yet registered a brand have thought of a brand to fill in, but when uploading products, they will receive 5661, 5664, and 5665 errors. This makes it miserable for Amazon sellers who have not yet registered their brand.
5661 Error: We found that you may be misusing the Brand field and not complying with the Brand Names policy. If you believe you have not violated our policies, please contact Selling Partner Support with error code 5661.
5664 Error: We found that you are listing a non-branded item and did not use "Generic" as a brand name, which is not in compliance with the brand name policy. If you believe you have not violated our policies, please contact Selling Partner Support with error code 5664.
5665 Error: Amazon must approve your brand before you can list products with that brand. You should register your brand through the Amazon Brand Registry tab, but if your brand does not meet the requirements of Amazon Brand Registry, you can request an exemption for your brand by contacting Selling Partner Support and providing error code 5665.
Note that an Amazon store can only use one brand name. If all stores use the same brand, there will be associated risks. Before using a random brand name, one must go to a trademark registration lookup site to see if it has been registered as a trademark.
Taobo International Logistics focuses on cross-border e-commerce services, overseas warehouse delivery in the United States, Amazon FBA first journey, overseas warehouse transit and Amazon return and label exchange services. For more details, please visit the official website of Taobo International Logistics.