Japan is one of the major importers of Chinese electrical products. Many domestic export manufacturers of electrical products are actively studying the PSE system under the Electrical Appliances and Materials Safety Act (DENAN), but they still do not have a deep understanding of some specific rules and details. In order to help domestic enterprises successfully obtain PSE certification, the editor mainly introduces the rules and procedures of PSE certification factory inspection, and further discusses the requirements of PSE for factory testing equipment.
1. Introduction to the PSE Certification System PSE (Product Safety of Electrical Appliance & Materials) certification is a mandatory market access system for electrical appliances in Japan. an important content. In order to better implement the Electrical Appliances and Materials Safety Law, Japan has established and promulgated a series of decrees, provincial decrees and interpretations, the most important of which are the "Enforcement Decree of the Electrical Appliances and Materials Safety Law" and the "Enforcement Rules of the Electrical Appliances and Materials Safety Law" (hereinafter referred to as "Implementation Regulations"). rule"). The Denan Law divides electrical appliances into "specific electrical appliances" and "non-specific electrical appliances", of which "specific electrical appliances" include 116 products, which must be tested by a third-party certification agency authorized by the Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. inspection, issue the PSE certification and affix the PSE diamond logo on the product.
2. Rules for PSE Factory Inspection The products involved in "Specific Electrical Appliances and Materials" include 116 types of products in 10 categories. The products in the catalog must be certified (conformity inspection) and issued by a third-party certification agency authorized by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry of Japan. Article 9 of the Electric Safety Law stipulates that two types of inspection can be used: type test (batch), type test + factory inspection, and the second type of inspection is currently implemented. The inspection object of this type of inspection is manufactured or imported. Samples of electrical appliances, and testing equipment for factories that manufacture electrical appliances.
3. Factory inspection requirements for testing equipment
1. "Implementation Rules" Appendix 4 When selecting the second type of inspection above, in addition to the type test on the samples of manufactured or imported electrical appliances, the applicant also needs to accept the inspection of the electrical appliance manufacturing factory by the authorized certification body Factory inspection of equipment.
The separate table of "Implementation Rules" specifies the testing equipment required for the distinction of each electrical appliance to which a specific electrical appliance belongs and the corresponding technical standards, such as the testing equipment required by "AC electrical machinery and appliances" (see attached table). The testing equipment of the manufacturer shall meet the requirements of the categories in the fourth table of the "Implementation Rules". The quantity and capacity of the testing equipment configured shall match the mass production capacity of the PSE certified products. The relevant testing equipment shall be conducted at a reasonable frequency. Carry out metrological calibration, and the results should meet the requirements of metrological traceability.
2. Accuracy requirements and instrument selection "Accuracy class" (accuracy class) refers to a measuring instrument that meets the specified measurement requirements under specified working conditions and keeps the measurement error or instrument uncertainty within specified limits. A class or level of measurement system. The accuracy level is the most important characteristic value of the detection device, which comprehensively reflects the measurement accuracy of the detection device. Level and level are different concepts, usually expressed by numbers or symbols used by convention. There are different representation methods according to different measurement specifications. For example, women such as 0.5-level voltmeter, II level and equality, the smaller the number of the other level, the more accurate higher degree.
For example, the instruction manual of a certain withstand voltage tester is marked: "Voltmeter accuracy, ±1.5% of the reading value + 5 digits", then the withstand voltage tester accuracy is greater than 1.5, which does not meet the requirements of PSE certification. The instruction manual of a certain withstand voltage tester is marked: "Voltage Accuracy 2%rdg+0.1%fs", then the withstand voltage accuracy is greater than 1.5, which does not meet the requirements of PSE certification.
3. Matching of testing requirements When the wrong measuring range and test parameters are selected, it may lead to the failure to meet the certification requirements. Manufacturers or importers need to clarify the selection of test items, measuring parameters and measuring ranges of related products to form Documentation and training of relevant inspectors.
Taking the dielectric strength test item as an example, for wide-voltage products of type II structure, the test voltage used by the manufacturer may range from 2500VAC to 4800VAC. For a specific withstand voltage tester, 2500VAC is qualified, but 4800VAC is not necessarily qualified.
When testing the same value, if the wrong range is selected, the accuracy of the test will not meet the requirements. For example, use the characteristic test equipment (accuracy: 0.2% reading + 0.1% range) to measure the input power of the product (65W). If the range of 75W is selected, the resulting accuracy of 0.315%<0.5% meets the certification requirements. Assuming that the power of the product to be tested is 25W, but the range of 75W is still selected, the result accuracy is 0.526%>0.5%, which does not meet the requirements of the electrical safety method.
4. Regarding the selection of temperature test equipment, "Implementation Rules" specifies that the temperature test equipment should be in the form of thermocouples, and the manufacturer needs to select the correct testing equipment, such as ordinary wet and dry bulb thermometers, mercury thermometers, and infrared thermometers. non-compliant. The selection of the thermocouple should first consider the temperature measurement range of the temperature of the measured object.
Fourth, the benefits of PSE certification for electrical equipment Consult 18102797454
With the deepening of Sino-Japanese economic and trade cooperation, it is the common orientation of all countries to actively participate in international division of labor and cooperation in accordance with the principle of comparative advantage. Compared with common certifications in other countries and regions, Japan's PSE certification puts forward higher requirements for testing equipment to ensure product safety.