Amazon's product requirements: All small household appliances must obtain the UL1082 test report. If they are randomly checked by Amazon and do not have the UL1082 test report, they will face the risk of the product being removed from the shelves.Amazon also needs to provide UL1082 test report for health pots
Introduction to UL1082 Standard
The UL1082 standard is suitable for portable electric coffee pots, coffee leak pots and other brewing appliances with a rated voltage of 120V and used in accordance with the national electrical code. In addition to coffee pots, this standard is also applicable to tea pots, water pots, glass water Pots, soup thermos and other similar utensils.
These appliances have the following characteristics:
( 1) Heat the liquid above 115°F (46°C)
( 2) In normal drinking, the liquid needs to be lifted and tilted.
( 3) This standard does not apply to coffee pots with a capacity greater than 250oz (7.4L), outdoor use appliances, and single-requirement appliances separate from this standard.
2. UL1082 test report test items:
1. Grounding resistance test; input power; leakage current test
2. Working test; normal temperature test; leakage current after wet test
3. High voltage test; disconnect heating wire test; power cord tension test
4. Metal shell impact test; thermal degradation; handle firmness test
5. Impact test of built-in appliances and wall-mounted appliances
6. Load test; abnormal operation test; secondary circuit element failure test
7. Automatic control device test; identification test
3. UL1082 test report shell test requirements:
( 1) Mechanical strength; impact resistance; moisture absorption
( 2) Combustibility; corrosion resistance:
( 3) Deformation resistance of the shell under normal use or abnormal use temperature
Fourth, UL1082 test report processing process:
1. Project determination: confirm the UL standard on which the test is based, the cost and time of certification, the number of samples, etc.;
2. Data preparation: According to the requirements of the testing agency, the enterprise prepares various data or documents required for certification;
3. Sample delivery test: The enterprise sends the sample to Wuxiang Testing Laboratory for product testing;
4. Issuing the report: The product test results meet the requirements of UL standards, and the test report is officially issued;
If you want to sell products on Amazon, you must abide by Amazon's relevant regulations.