Is it true or false that Wuhan Xingqihang teaches novices to open a store?The most common types of copyright infringement on Amazon
We all know that when selling products on Amazon, the most fearful thing is to accidentally infringe, but many sellers and friends don’t know much about why infringement and what aspects are likely to cause infringement. Today, Xingqihang will share with you.
Creative works covered by copyright law include: videos, movies, songs, books, musical compositions, video games and paintings.
Sellers can often use their own copyrighted images to sell products on Amazon Seller Central product detail pages.
Copyright infringement refers to uploading a copyright owner's original work to a product detail page without the copyright owner's authorization.
Amazon's most common copyright infringement is mainly divided into image copyright; text copyright.
1. Image copyright infringement
Image copyright infringement mainly refers to the display of product images and the unauthorized use of images on A+ pages. At the same time, the use of graphics, cartoon images or cartoon images without the authorization of the authorized owner may also directly constitute an infringement of the product itself.
Tips for self-inspection of image infringement:
1) Are the product patterns and designs themselves infringing? It is recommended that sellers check whether the patterns and designs on the products are protected by intellectual property rights before listing new products.
2) Is the angle and method of taking the picture very similar to others? If similar products are very similar in the same shooting angle, shooting method, shooting background or even decorations, the copyright owner may complain of infringement.
3) Are the images included in the images authorized? It will also constitute an infringement if you take a picture that contains other pictures or pictures that are not authorized by the rights holder.
2. Text copyright infringement
Titles, product five-point descriptions, and A+ copy pages, etc., must not contain words that are likely to cause infringement, including other people's brand names.
Infringement is relatively easy to be offended in the process of Amazon's operation. Once offended, it will cause unnecessary trouble. Therefore, we hope that sellers will pay more attention to the shooting of the product and the way of writing the title and details.