Give the store an evaluation and make up the order. Its essence is to increase the number of real users to browse and place orders, and to be recognized by the rules of the platform, so that it can give you more exposure and ranking, thereby increasing the conversion rate. I believe that many sellers have not done evaluations and supplemented orders. Only relying on product optimization, advertising and urging reviews to improve the store, but the effect is not obvious, and there is no competitiveness at all.Advertising is not enough to make ends meet, and the profit is not enough to burn advertising
What are the risks of foreign buyers evaluating or looking for evaluation service providers, mainly as follows:
1. The buyer's account resources are reused, the order products are mixed, and the labels are not clear
2. The review time period is long.
3. Account quality is uneven, script testing or evaluation is not available
4. It is easy to attract bad reviews or produce returns
5. Orders placed with black cards have a high rate of cutting orders, resulting in accounts being reviewed. Some intermediary service providers will use the guise of (100% comment, ultra-low price evaluation) to fool cross-border e-commerce small white sellers. The problem is that instead of taking responsibility, they threaten to refund and give malicious comments. Great threat to the store. In such a situation, the seller has no choice but to admit that he is out of luck.
For cross-border sellers such as Amazon, ebay, wish, lazada, Dunhuang, shopee, AliExpress, wayfair, Ali International Station, mercari, Walmart, newegg, and Meikeduo, we can increase sales through our own account evaluation.
Advantages of owning a number:
(1) Register by yourself, raise a number, and have high security
(2) The time and quantity of the assessment can be controlled by oneself
(3) The cost is low, and the evaluation can be done at any time and at any time
(4) One device can support unlimited numbers, and it can also be used as a professional studio while testing for yourself.
(5) It can be used as an auxiliary tool for clearing inventory of seasonal products or overstocked products, which can save the operating cost of clearing inventory and evaluation.
(6) If you are swindled or spoofed in the operation, the self-supporting account can also be used as a powerful means of defense and counterattack. Our environment can be registered on the same day and become an account on the same day. Basically, all cross-border e-commerce platforms register a buyer account. Resources (email, delivery address, mobile phone number) 4-5RMB for cross-border e-commerce evaluation and supplementary orders, which is inseparable from technical support, and must have the ability to solve risk control. The platform is mainly in the aspect of buyer number evaluation. There are six risk control points:
1. Evaluation hardware environment; 2. Network environment; 3. Registration information; 4. Payment information; 5. Receipt information; 6. Buyer behavior
Here are a few things to keep in mind when evaluating:
1. The buyer account is very important, because many buyer accounts are doing too much now, it is easy to follow, and it will also affect the seller account. Before placing an order, you must first look at the buyer's amazon profile to see if they leave comments every day. This kind of frequent commenting is easy to be targeted by the platform, and it is also necessary to ask the buyer whether the comment has been slapped before. The logged in account is also not safe. It is safer to find buyer accounts that do not leave reviews frequently, and accounts that leave a review after a long interval are safer, that is, they really need this product, not professional reviewers. (Of course, if you have learned the assessment technology yourself, you don't need to worry about these issues)
2. The purchase time is also very important. If you are doing a North American station, the general evaluation time should be during the day. If many orders are placed during the day in China to leave a review, it is easy to trigger Amazon's review.
3. Don’t give links and let buyers buy through search keywords. Sellers should not ask buyers for a review link directly. They should take screenshots of review information and profile information and send them to us. If you click the review link directly, it may cause the buyer to be banned and the seller to be judged for evaluation. The purchase process should also ask buyers to browse several other stores, do not go straight to your store, and imitate the normal purchase process.
4. Remind buyers not to place multiple products in one order. For example, if he takes your order, he also takes other people's orders, and they make orders together. With the same order number, they will leave comments at the same time. This situation should also be consistent with Buyers make it clear. Do not have multiple products under the same store, unless they are complementary products.
5. Control the 20%-30% review rate. Talk to the buyer in advance about the time to leave the review, and how long it will take to leave the review. Don't leave a 100% review in half a month. Leave a comment. Comments left during the risk control period are easy to drop even if they don’t catch you.
6. Don't leave all five-star reviews. You can ask buyers to leave a few five-star reviews, others to leave some four-stars with pictures, or four-stars with videos, and more high-quality reviews and reviews for improving product quality.
Based on the above considerations, it is suggested that sellers must start to form their own account support team, and keep a review account for backup. First, it will reduce costs, and second, make the evaluation safer and more controllable. Only in this way can we go more and more steadily and steadily. For questions about the self-supporting number evaluation technology, technical exchanges are welcome!