Recently, Amazon officially released an important announcement through various channels, saying that it has launched a new tool for sellers -the fully upgraded " Account Health Rating " function. To help sellers better understand the health of their selling accounts. This move once again gave the gray and black hat players a heavy blow.
Buyers and friends can check the detailed content in the background. The editor also sorts out some of the most core places for you:
1. The function is expressed as a point value within 0-1000 , as well as the currently existing color format for account health. If the account status is rated "green", it means healthy, the score value is between 200-1000 , the account is not at risk of being deactivated; if the account status is rated "yellow", it means there is risk, and the score is 100-199 , then the account There is a risk of being deactivated; if an account is rated "red", indicating unhealthy, and a score below 99 , the account is eligible for deactivation or has been deactivated.
2. All new sellers start with a score of 200 , and over time sellers will see a score that accurately reflects the health of their account based on policy compliance and sales activity over the past 180 days.
3. In most cases, the maximum number of repeated violations related to the Infringement Policy is 5 times, and the maximum number of repeated violations related to the Restricted Products Policy is 2 times.
Amazon officially stated that this feature is an improvement made from the core feedback received from sellers, mainly in the following three aspects:
1. Sellers are more looking forward to understanding their overall account status. The new Account Health Rating, a tool that provides a comprehensive picture of account health, will be a determining factor in Amazon's account suspension for accumulated violations;
2. If there are obvious violations that affect the seller's account rating, the seller can clearly see the severity of each violation to ensure that the seller can solve the more serious violations first;
3. Sellers can contact Amazon more efficiently by phone or email.
For this new policy, sellers also have different views on this, some support it, and some oppose it. Supported sellers said that the launch of this feature is to some extent the protection of new stores, and the data will let them know the specific situation of the store, so that they will not know how to violate the rules.
Sellers who do not buy it said that the number of violations related to the infringement policy is at most 5 times, and the number of repeated violations related to the restricted product policy is 2 times, which means that the cultivation of intellectual property awareness and policy-related learning must be engraved in Deep down, but sometimes it's unavoidable …
In fact, the release of this feature is the result of Amazon's further tightening of policies, which is a fatal blow for gray and black hat players. This also means that Amazon's trial and error costs are higher when sales are not done. Nowadays, the threshold of the platform is getting higher and higher, and Amazon's seller account will become more precious. Only by sticking to the white hat game is the long-term solution.