The recent spot check of fall protection safety equipment at Amazon Japan Station refers to the safety protection equipment that operators wear in outdoor or high-altitude scenarios. In order to disperse the pressure on the upper thighs, pelvis, chest and shoulders of the human body during fall protection, two common types of equipment are lap belts and harnesses. The product safety of fall protection safety equipment is governed by law and, in addition to lap belts and harnesses, parts such as protective belts, lap belts, belt buckles, lanyards, connectors (lock loops or hooks) or shock absorbers Qualification documents are also required to be reviewed. That carabiner, seat belt test standards review. What specific tests are there? Li Gong: 18938884098 (VX)
Carabiner, seat belt, climbing rope test items are as follows:
1. Check the drop distance or shock load
2. Fall protection safety equipment
3. Free fall distance
4. The photo of the nameplate on the equipment product body, etc.
Remember that the material must be able to withstand 12KN to determine whether it can be used as a product.
Carabiner, seat belt climbing rope JIST8165 process:
1. Send samples
2. Fill in the application form (applicant company name address product name address manufacturer company name address information corresponding to the platform)
3. Make a quotation and the contract is signed and sealed by both parties (pay first and then open a case to test the product)
4. 7 working days for testing according to the time the samples are sent
5. Issue a draft report to confirm that the information is correct
6. Issue a formal report