The full name of the CPC certificate is the Children's Product Certificate (CPC), which is applicable to all products that are mainly used by children under the age of 12, such as toys, cradles, children's clothing, etc. If they are produced locally in the United States, the manufacturer is responsible for Provided, if produced in other countries, it is the responsibility of the importer to provide. That is to say, cross-border sellers, as "importers", want to sell products produced by Chinese factories to the United States, they need to provide a CPC certificate to Amazon as a retailer/distributor. See the CPC certificate for details.
The US Amazon site requires that all children's toys and children's products must provide Children's Product Certificate (CPC certificate for short). Will be required to issue a CPC certificate, otherwise it will not be sold.
I will answer what you want to know. Feng R: 137-5116-9487 Same as V
How to apply for Amazon CPC certification
1. After signing the contract, the customer fills in the application form and arranges to send samples;
2. After the laboratory receives the samples, it will conduct product testing according to the standard requirements;
3. After passing the test, issue a draft report;
4. The customer confirms that there is no problem, and issues a formal CPC report.
Information to be included in the CPC certificate:
1. Product information (name and description);
2. All laws and regulations applicable to the product;
3. Manufacturer information: including name, address and telephone;
4. The production date and address of the product, the production date must be in the year and month, and the address must be in the city;
5. Detection time and address;
6. Information of third-party testing institutions (CPSC-approved laboratories): name, address, contact number;
7 Information of third-party testing institutions (CPSC-approved laboratories): name, address, contact number.