How should an Amazon account go through the European kyc review process?
KYC audit information
1. Scanned copy of the company's business license. (Not required for individual sellers)
2. Identity documents of the company's primary contact person and beneficiary (the beneficiary refers to the natural person or legal person who holds 25% or more of the company's shares), such as a scanned copy of the passport or the front and back of the ID card plus the account book page.
3. Personal bills of primary contacts and beneficiaries: any daily bills within the last 90 days (including bills for water, electricity, gas, internet, TV, telephone, mobile phone, etc., or credit card statements, etc.; name and home address details)
4. The company's public bank statement: the company name must be the same as the company name on the business license; the bank name and logo must be present; there must be a bank account with the bank where the account is opened; Dates are also acceptable; individual sellers provide personal bank statements, same as above.
6. The collection account in the name of the company.
The above is the information required for kyc review, but many sellers do not have all the information ready.
【European KYC packaged】
When encountering KYC, do not submit indiscriminately. Now KYC is strict, and it is easy to waste information. Professional things are handed over to professional me. I pass KYC in batches every day.
A large number of successful actual combat cases, combined with internal and external, can be packaged as soon as possible, the timeliness is fast, and the cost performance is extremely high.
Many service providers have some internal channels:
The European audit has passed kyc internally. The purchased data is missing data. Company deregistration.It is okay if the legal person does not cooperate, submit it carefully, refuse to die, and there is no way to cheat.
You must remember not to submit indiscriminately, because Amazon is very interested in the first opportunity. Once you don’t accept Amazon’s rejection, there is no way to do it.
What situations might trigger a KYC audit?
According to Amazon, if the seller encounters certain situations in operation, there is indeed the possibility of triggering KYC in advance.
1. European station sales reached 5,000 euros
2. Change credit card
3. Modify background information such as ID card and contact information
4. Modify the receiving account
5. Modify company address
6. Amazon Periodic KYC Audit
As we mentioned earlier, Amazon's operations are becoming more and more formalized, so KYC audits will also become the norm. Therefore, even if the seller does not change the information, it is possible to trigger Amazon's periodic review.
It is recommended that sellers prepare audit materials before they may trigger Amazon KYC audit. When KYC audit is triggered, they can submit audit materials immediately to speed up the audit.