Nowadays, if you are making children-related products, you actually need to obtain cpc certification. For Amazon's cpc certification, how much is Amazon cpc certification? How is cpc charged?
I will answer what you want to know. Feng R: 137*5116*9487*
Situation 1: No fee, 0 yuan, the manufacturer can draft according to the passing result of the test, no fee is required, and drafting by an evaluation agency is also possible. Importers must issue cpc for overseas production, while US manufacturers must issue domestic ones.
Importers that meet safety or other standards are always legally responsible for the issuance, even if a testing laboratory or another third party provides assistance in drafting.
Case 2: Between 500 yuan and 2,000 yuan, if there is no case 1, you can only find an evaluation agency to do it. A certificate is divided into quizzes of many items, so different products may do it differently.
For example: building blocks. Need to detect color, o-benzene content, etc.; the charges for each company are different, if some items have been tested, you can request to test only a certain type. Usually, the color starts from 500 yuan, and all inspections start from 2,000 yuan. It's not cheap, but a lot of them are very expensive. Everyone can accept it. Since we want to make children's products, we must have this certification.
Therefore, the certification fee of cpc is actually the testing fee charged according to the situation of different products and different companies. The price is different. You need to find more companies to understand the situation.
★cpc certification test
1. Product test:
1. Products must comply with rules and safety regulations, and undergo mandatory testing.
2. Testing must be carried out in an approved laboratory.
3. Based on the test results, it is issued by the manufacturer, and can also be issued with the assistance of the laboratory.
4. Subject to applicable regulations.
1. Preliminary test: product secondary test.
2. Material change test: If there is a change, test.
3. Periodic test: As a supplement to the change, if there is no material change, the test must be carried out once a year if the production is continuous.
4. Parts test: Usually, the finished product is tested, and in some special cases, all parts can be tested to prove its compliance.
5. Relevant testing can only be carried out by an accredited laboratory, based on the certificate issued by the report. Therefore, not all institutions can be evaluated, and only qualified evaluation laboratories need to be obtained. Therefore, when you find institutions for evaluation, you should learn more about them.