Amazon Australia requires content:
According to Amazon policy, products sold through Amazon.com that contain coin cells or coin cells must meet specified certification standards. To sell these items on Amazon, the store must apply and submit the following information to electronics-safety@.au:
• Company Name;
• Seller ID;
• Email address;
• phone number;
• List of ASINs containing button batteries or coin batteries for sale; Gong Li: 18938884098 (V)
• Image of the product's label (see below for relevant standards to be followed);
• Documentation from an officially recognized testing laboratory or agency certifying that the product has been tested to the applicable standards listed in the table below:
Amazon's review of coin cell battery test reports must have clearly marked warnings and labels; otherwise, there will be certain penalties for not being able to sell such products!Because what Amazon gives is to meet the
Amazon Australia Tip: Consumer Goods (Products Containing /Coin Batteries) Safety Standard 2020
Consumer Goods (Products Containing /Coin Batteries) Information Standard 2020,
Choose one of three: UL4200A products that contain button batteries, or all products with batteries that are accessible and not intended to be replaced, Gong Li: 18938884098 (VX)
AS/NZS 62368.1 AS/NZS62115 AS/NZS60598.1 is the standard that includes the requirements for reviewing the three reports together. It belongs to the product that cannot replace the button battery
IEC62115 ISO8124.1 AS/NZS 60598.1 Three standards are the test standards for three reports The product is a product that uses screws or similar fasteners to secure the battery compartment
This also applies to consumer accessories (such as remote controls) that contain coin cells or coin cells.
Consumer products containing coin or coin cells must meet battery safety requirements and be tested for compliance.
All consumer products containing coin cell or coin cell batteries:
• Must have clearly marked warnings and labels;
• The battery must be secured;
• Do not release batteries during reasonably foreseeable commodity use or misuse.